PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB the GM is declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing the offensive play calling in a game where the defense was completely undressed seems a tad extraneous. Doing it in a thread about the GM's performance adds to the. perception

But, see, your still glossing over the issue. In 2012 vs the Giants, we had 17-9, 17-12 and 17-15 leads.

We could not get 1 FG, run clock and win, so everyone blames the D for allowing only 13 points.

You people look like frauds, because NOW you can blame the D absolutely, but it still does not address how on earth the obvious personnel in that game situation that day were not even used enough!!!

Get it?

You people are so enamored with dressing up Brady's HOF resume, that you completely ignore what I am saying.

Every game is different. You have to adjust and play the game as it unfolds. Now McDaniels gets a raise becaue of the Indy thingy, and he's still sort of getting away with it.

The media and fans say nothing, and it's all about blaming the big meanie BB, exclusively.

Rinse, repeat and tune into Felger/Mazz at 2pM. lmao

Last edited:
But, see, your still glossing over the issue. In 2012 vs the Giants, we had 17-9, 17-12 and 17-15 leads.

We could not get 1 FG, ruin clock and win, so everyone blames the D for allowing only 13 points.

You people look like frauds, because NOW you can blame the D absolutely, but it still does not address how on earth the obvious personnel in that game situation that day were not even used enough!!!

Get it?

I a not glossing over anything and certainly wasn't blaming the defense for the offense not getting it done against the Giants. 'You people' is a poor euphemism for someone that points out the D lost this game (just as surely as the offense lost the Giants games). That the offense might still have won this game doesn't obviate the D losing it. Banal trivialization of differing viewpoints is hardly the discourse of adults. A little respect goes a long way

Get it?

Get it?

You people are so enamored with dressing up Brady's HOF resume, that you completely ignore what I am saying.

Hey Brah... You are continuing to disrespect and insult posters here. Let me give you an update. You are the new guy here. You need to prove yourself here. You have had 1200 posts in one month and a lot of them are sheer crap. That is laughable.

You should learn to respect posters here who know a lot more about the game than you. Many of the posters have made various contributions here (for many years) far and above what you have made so far.

Hey Brah... You are continuing to disrespect and insult posters here. Let me give you an update. You are the new guy here. You need to prove yourself here. You have had 1200 posts in one month and a lot of them are sheer crap. That is laughable.

You should learn to respect posters here who know a lot more about the game than you. Many of the posters have made various contributions here (for many years) far and above what you have made so far.

Laughable. This is not some private club or some childish "veteran" status clique garbage like high school.

Fans are fans, and if people ran around here calling me names, all insecure, I think you need to focus on that.

Thanks.

Laughable. This is not some private club or some childish "veteran" status clique garbage like high school.

Fans are fans, and if people ran around here calling me names, all insecure, I think you need to focus on that.

Thanks.

No.. laughable is a grown adult who has posted 1200 posts in a month here.

Also, I need to "focus" on "people calling you names?" Why? did they hurt your feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back