PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least the Ravens fans hve to put up with those dipshlit Broncos trolls all week:D

heh...don't be too confident....never underestimate the dipshytiness of Donko fan

I don't like that call on Pollard. That helmet impact was coincidental and a product of a big hit. He led with his shoulder. Bad call.
Not so much a bad call, but rather a bad rule that the refs are calling too tightly. They seem to be trying to outlaw ALL big hits, and thus diminishing the game.

Who's taking bets that the Zebras are in on the "get Manning to the super bowl" train next week?

Who's taking bets that the Zebras are in on the "get Manning to the super bowl" train next week?

If Scott Green is given the job you know the Broncos will get every call.

I think we'll see the first phantom PI call at the twelve minute mark of the first quarter.

Manning v. Lewis in the "Let's pretend they're not declining" bowl

Not so much a bad call, but rather a bad rule that the refs are calling too tightly. They seem to be trying to outlaw ALL big hits, and thus diminishing the game.

It's nice that they are trying to brainwash us with that "NFLEvolution.com" commercial.

Um, wasn't that last Lewis dance taunting?

Ugh! I wanted manning gone but now I hope this dancing clown loses next week.

that was unnecessary.

And I would hope if they win a road game and he pulls that ****, somebody blindsides him.

Ugh! I wanted manning gone but now I hope this dancing clown loses next week.
not to mention the Boldin-Rice-Pierce trio was unstoppable today.

edit: except for Rice stopping himself twice, obviously.

Last edited:
Goodell had his fixer, Mike Carey, ensure the Ravens got past Indy today...how many personal fouls did he let go in the 1st half on hits to Luck's head? three?...four??

Green is home team biased..always has been...but he's no fixer like Carey....Carey is the hand of Godell

Congrats to the Colts on a great season, I've got to admit I was wrong about that team when they showed flashes early on and I wasn't buying it. Thank you for getting us a first round bye when the game didn't mean anything to you.

Manning vs. the Ray Lewis retirement tour next week, the refs will be torn IMO

someone please please please wipe Carrolls eye.

that was unnecessary.

And I would hope if they win a road game and he pulls that ****, somebody blindsides him.

It was a final goodbye to the fans. I don't see the problem.

so true, don't think he can ever turn his head back and look for the ball, plus he got his arm in there and still can't knock the ball out, weak sauce!

With replacement refs that's an interception.

I think the Ravens were fueled by Ray Ray's last home stand today. I think they get killed next week. The Ravens seem to always win their emotional games at home (first game after Art Modell died, Torrey Smith's brother dying the morning of the game, Ray Ray's last home game).

I hope those filthy pigeons get barbequed next week by Denver. :mad:

I hope those filthy pigeons get barbequed next week by Denver. :mad:

why? so we have to travel to denver to play in the AFCCG?

i hope baltimore wins but plays poorly.

Last edited:
So is this thread going on with Hawks - Redskins?

Even though it seems better to have the Ravens here, something inside me is hoping Peyton destroys them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back