PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

His last game at home, let him do whatever he wants...and let's hope the ravens can beat manning next week, for multiple reasons

why? so we have to travel to denver to play in the AFCCG?

i hope baltimore wins but plays poorly.

My hatred for the Ravens clouds my judgment, but I don't care. There's no team I despise more than them.

Goodell had his fixer, Mike Carey, ensure the Ravens got past Indy today...how many personal fouls did he let go in the 1st half on hits to Luck's head? three?...four??

Green is home team biased..always has been...but he's no fixer like Carey....Carey is the hand of Godell

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

why? you been digging around Sexy Rexy's toe cheese stash again?

What a snooze suckfest of a game.

Penalties, turnovers, dropped INTs, poor offense played up to be good defense...

I'd love to see Denver lose, but the Ravens will lose by 3 TDs in Mile High next weekend.

Wake me up for the NE-DEN game in 2 weeks. There are just two good AFC teams. Period.

Another article bashing Ray lewis, its surprising how many articles have popped up this last week bashing the guy...

Ray Lewis: One of the most successful linebackers and self-promoters in league history - Behind the Steel Curtain

A witness said they stopped to dispose of Lewis's bloody shirt, something that has yet to be found, and the blood of one of the victims was found in the 40-foot limousine Lewis and his entourage used as a getaway vehicle.

Lewis also settled a civil suit brought by the daughter of one of the victims killed that night in Atlanta. Reports indicate she was paid $1 million.

Lewis spent the remainder of his career, which he's said will end after this season, playing in the shadow of that night. Vilified by opposing fans, worshiped by Ravens fans, all held together by the fact he was one of the best defensive players ever to play the game. While his ability waned in his later years, as they do for all players, Lewis maintained his grip on the media, even getting Sports Illustrated to proclaim him "God's Linebacker" in a 2005 cover story that discussed what Lewis feels was a bigger plan for him. He's a "King charged with fostering a national ministry on the order of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr."

Game was a snooze-fest indeed. Atrocious play calling by the Colts OC. Same guy who called the plays during their 2-14 run last year. Everyone in the entire universe knew they were going to run on 2nd down.

That being said, even though I'd love a home playoff game, nothing would satisfy me more than beating Manning in his own house en route to the SB. NOTHING. NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft