PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
These announcers are the biggest Ravens homers ever.

Pollard is a friggin scum bag.

What a scumbag Pollard is. I hope the Ravens win in Denver just so Brady lights him up.

I don't like that call on Pollard. That helmet impact was coincidental and a product of a big hit. He led with his shoulder. Bad call.

And now a taunt! Pollard deserves to be fined for this game. **** him.

lol Pollard, what a scumbag.

Ravens fans complaining is brilliant too, it's like they don't see the flat out made up/ignored calls they've got all season long!

Last edited:
Now THERE's the Pollard we all know and love.

I hate Pollard.

Pollard really is a big piece of trash.

Dirty player.

Kinda wanted Indy to win just because they're a more likeable team, but at least the better team is going to Denver. Not saying a whole lot as Bmore still isn't that good, but Manning would have went through Indy like a knife through hot butter.

This is also a dent in the 'momentum' theory. Indy played to win last week for the bravado, Bmore rested it's guys for most of the game, and the Ravens clearly looks superior on the field. Yeah Indy blew some opportunities but so did the Ravens - a couple fumbles in Indy territory and Ray dropped the easiest pick of his career.

3rd and 1...let's pass it with WR's slipping down all over the field!!

c'mon...this is basic football...there has to be a run there when you have a QB with legs like Luck...designed roll out..whatever...they basically shyt the bed passing downfield with ONE yard to get...

The stars are completely aligned for us. We can beat the Ravens at home and if the Broncos can pull it out( which I doubt) they will be seriously wounded after playing this criminal thug team. Broncos are a fraud. Biggest cupcake schedule of all time this year. Pffft.

Last edited:
Luck is still poised. He's going to be great in the league

I don't like that call on Pollard. That helmet impact was coincidental and a product of a big hit. He led with his shoulder. Bad call.

Horrible call. People letting their hatred for Pollard cloud their judgment.

this is exactly why i'm glad the texans won yesterday. i knew baltimore was going to win and now the ravens are going to give denver a tough time next week. baltimore has the talent to go head to head against NE and Denver. the game from a few weeks ago when the broncos destroyed baltimore goes out the window.

Well the Colts streak was bound to come to an end. For sure I thought we'd see Manning vs Luck. To see the exact same teams as last year in the divisional round. Crazy.

Well at least the Ravens fans hve to put up with those dipshlit Broncos trolls all week:D

Horrible call. People letting their hatred for Pollard cloud their judgment.

If it were completely up to Pats fans, Bernard Pollard would have been on a rocket headed toward the Sun about three years ago. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back