PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild card weekend game thread: Colts @ Texans

At least the Texans didn’t get shutout...

Games are won in the trenches. Like this one.

So where do the Texans go from here? The Colts did not punt in the first half. What are the Watts and co doing in return for all that money?

Last edited:
Well if the participation colts are gonna get a post season win this year why not Baltimore tomorrow? Bring em on. I would love another W against Harbaugh and the Ravens in the playoffs. His excuses will be entertaining

Well, the Texans have been exposed yet again. Watson is overhyped and BOB blows as a HC. We're gonna have a rough one against SD or BAL and then have to go to KC and win.

As the ball crossed over the front edge of the goal line, his fingers were extended straight out -- no way you can grip the ball that way with just the palm of your hand. It was a homer call.
Nah

****. Well I feel very strongly that the Colts will lose in KC but hopefully I am as wrong about that as I was about this game.

Yes, fearing the Patriots on the road this year (and now without their leading receiver in a game they'll need to put up lots of points) is a "dumb take"

It's a dumb take because the Pats destiny depends on their own ability to show up to a game. If they do that, no matter against who or where, they can make it to the superbowl.

Don't worry about the Chiefs. worry about your own opponent - one game at a time.

Pats are very capable of beating KC in KC. Their toughest potential matchup is vs. NO.

I think it’s Seattle. Maybe it’s just me...

So where do the Texans go from here? I Colts did not punt in the first half. What are the Watts and co doing in return for all that money?

Fire Crennel and hire someone who can maybe built a better defense. Eberflus has done much, much more with less overall talent.

Yeah, maybe not in my mine either.
#1 TB #2 Montana. Those 2 are indisputable.
Big dropoff to whoever is #3: I got 4 guys in the mix 3-6, not in order- Elway, Unitas, Marino, Staubach. Next is a grabbag of Favre, Brees, Young, Aikman and Peyton. So he's somewhere 7-11 imo.
Tom, Joe, Staubach, Johnny U, Starr, Graham, Bradshaw, Elway...and the rest

Choose your poison... Baltimore or LA at Gillette.

Chiefs are frauds and will lose next week no matter if it was the Colts coming in or Chargers or Ravens. They peaked early

The way the spot of the ball is determined in this sport is laughable. A ref takes the ball and places it where he 'thinks' he saw it stopped.
Makes no damn sense.

Reich needs to learn how to groom that beard, he looks like a hillbilly.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back