PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild card weekend game thread: Colts @ Texans

Watson reminds me of Brady a bit, he takes hit after hit and just keeps trucking. This kid is a gamer.

Yeah Luck hasn't been great either. And I admit to very little objectivity with Peyton. Extremely overrated imo. I don't put him top 5 goat. Great regular season qb terrible postseason. Always had great weapons. Did less with more.
Unitas was a better qb.
Peyton isn't in my top 7

4th and 10. Oh Lord. Why...

Game over

Ballgame. Bad throw

If Tom played behind this line he'd be dead

Welp. Made it interesting for a bit

Damn wished we kept Kenny Moore

Wow, stupid

4 downs and couldn’t get one yard. Terrible.

Our Super Bowl chances now depend on the Colts being able to upset the Chiefs in Kansas City

Sigh

What's up with Watson's throws. They look weird.
Short hopped a bunch today. It's like he stopped his throwing motion 3/4 on those

I don't think this Colts soft cover 2 zone will cut it against an accurate passer like Mahomes or (if Mahomes can't do it) vs. TB12.

Well that's game. They weren't going to do it anyways, I had no faith in their abilities to get a stop and get another drive with the time they had left. Houston showed who they were. Not ready for the big moment when it counted. Watson couldn't hit the throws he needed from the pocket.

Watson reminds me of Brady a bit, he takes hit after hit and just keeps trucking. This kid is a gamer.

Except he takes hit after hit because of his own deficiencies in anticipating the scheme and pressure. I know there are things besides just the quarterback to an offense, but this loss is about 90% on him. He’s been terrible today.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back