Not open for further replies.

maust

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
After escaping the Skins game without major injury (fingers crossed on Dorsett) no thanks to Outhouse at LT, it is time to focus on handing out a TNF beatdown to that other team from the Jersey swamplands

Last edited:
After 2 wins, the real Giants found themselves today.

After 2 wins, the real Giants found themselves today.

Eli will get the opportunity to see Brady pass yet another of his Big Bro's milestones...while carrying a clipboard. Gotta love it

Eli will get the opportunity to see Brady pass yet another of his Big Bro's milestones...while carrying a clipboard. Gotta love it
won't make up for what he did to us twice

Gotta quit living in the past my man, there's no game but the next one.
I don't live in the past. I'm just saying that passing his brother's volume stat yardage record in front of him is pretty meaningless compared to what he helped wreck for us.

We have so many players that are beat up and playing injured.

Edelman, mason, thuney, Cannon and Gordon all look to be playing injured.

These Thursday games are such a quick turnaround.

Of course if you take care of business, then you have a mini bye.

Crush the Giants!!!
I am calling it : after the NYG game, BB and his coaches/scouts/front office personnel are going to bring in more than a few players for tryouts. They might also start finding trade partners.

Thursday game vs an awful team : not the time to make too many changes. But, 1.5 weeks is plenty for a coach/GM with experience and a plan.

was kinda hoping nyg would win today

The Patriots are likely to be without Dorsett for this game. The Giants will be without Barkley but Gallman went out with a concussion.. It will be interesting if he makes it out of the protocol in time.

I am calling it : after the NYG game, BB and his coaches/scouts/front office personnel are going to bring in more than a few players for tryouts. They might also start finding trade partners.

Thursday game vs an awful team : not the time to make too many changes. But, 1.5 weeks is plenty for a coach/GM with experience and a plan.
They have been trying people out right along as they always have.

The Patriots are likely to be without Dorsett for this game. The Giants will be without Barkley but Gallman went out with a concussion.. It will be interesting if he makes it out of the protocol in time.
Barkley may very well play...we just have to hope he doesn’t..play very well.

After? I'd say it's a fair bet the trade feelers have been pretty active already.

The Giants will be without Barkley

all the morning shows today were making it seem like he's had a miraculously recovery and it's more likely he plays than he doesn't.

all the morning shows today were making it seem like he's had a miraculously recovery and it's more likely he plays than he doesn't.

There's a reason I don't listen to those morning shows..

Going to be interesting to see if Barkley is active against us.

That RLKAG (possibly 2; and 1 we may not have knowledge of)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots