PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you a story about a white suit and a garbage can..

Somewhere in an alternate dimension Jimmy Hoffa is wearing that suit, it's the only plausible explanation. Well that or alien methane

We are on to the Giants

giphy.webp

short week... throw Stidham in there rest Brady?

or no?

I don't live in the past. I'm just saying that passing his brother's volume stat yardage record in front of him is pretty meaningless compared to what he helped wreck for us.
It was a team effort, and we were complicit too.

Coughlin is the real deal. He outcoached us.

Eli came through, twice.

We passed up easily makeable field goals and dropped Tom back to pass a million times against a team who did only one thing well: Rush the passer.

Those two losses are bitter. Asante could have made the play and finished it off.

Wes could have held on.

Gronk, injury and all, might have drawn a bead on that Hail Mary and snatched it away from all those smaller people and we'd have gone home happy.

That those came against the franchise that I and a lot of us hate more than any other, even the Raiders, is something we all have to live with.

Every time I see Michael Strahan - like, every time I turn on the T.V. - I get nauseous.

Unless one of us gets some kind of money of influence, no one will be aware of the atrocity of the Giants dressing in black for their arrival in Arizona and the endless insult to us and Marquise Hill.

1986 was sickening, and that future friends like the Bills and Tom earned and enjoyed that moment does not change the fact that it sucked for us. Same for 1990, though we do of course hate the Broncos and we don't exactly like the Bills.

But the robbery of all time will always be 1976. Always.

That is the definition of a fake title. It should not be just an asterisk [Raiders*].

Super Bowl XI should be vacated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey