PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well looks like AJ Green isn't in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer our first for Tyler Boyd
Boyd has had one good season statistically in a bad offense. He is in the final year if his contract. Drafting a wr at 32 would be 10000000 times better than trading it for Tyler Boyd.

How about 32 for Rosen and Fitzgerald package deal?
Someone had to say it.

Just watched this last week

Kevin Spacey was Oscar worthy
It’s an exciting moment for me, I can say someone is wrong on Patsfans with no danger of a 15 page back and forth.

But Spacey wasn’t in Reservoir Dogs

It’s an exciting moment for me, I can say someone is wrong on Patsfans with no danger of a 15 page back and forth.

Not the guy all the way on the right?

C5058F19-9B07-414B-B707-353EFC61A0D3.jpeg

Eh I had reservoir dogs And the usual suspects intertwined I'm really embarrassed by this one of my greatest failures.
Love both movies.
That's what I get for responding on here while I was helping family move to a new home.
Guess I was occupied and not thinking clearly.
I truly am ashamed.

Not the guy all the way on the right?

View attachment 23023

LMAO
From memory, left to right: Michael Madsen: Mr. Blonde, Quentin Tarantino: Mr. Brown, Harvey Keitel: Mr. White, Chris Penn: Nice Guy, Lawrence Tierney: Joe Cabot, Steve Buscemi: Mr. Pink, Edward Bunker: Mr. Blue

That's what I get for responding on here while I was helping family move to a new home.
I truly am ashamed.

I don't know bro, man card was kinda hanging in the balance there

I don't know bro, man card was kinda hanging in the balance there
My wife has been trying to remove my man card for years but I might of succeeded in confusing some of the best man flicks of all time.
Next I'll confuse die hard with lethal weapon dear God.

LMAO
From memory, left to right: Michael Madsen: Mr. Blonde, Quentin Tarantino: Mr. Brown, Harvey Keitel: Mr. White, Chris Penn: Nice Guy, Lawrence Tierney: Joe Cabot, Steve Buscemi: Mr. Pink, Edward Bunker: Mr. Blue
1 wrong. Not Chris Penn. It’s Tim Roth, Mr Orange.

1 wrong. Not Chris Penn. It’s Tim Roth, Mr Orange.

Actually I correctly identified Chris Penn and skipped right over Tim Roth who is between Tierney and Buscemi. lol

Eh I had reservoir dogs And the usual suspects intertwined I'm really embarrassed by this one of my greatest failures.
Love both movies.
I truly am ashamed.
Get it together man! I know it’s the offseason, but NO DAYS OFF!

I’d still be a proponent of signing Pierre Garcon.

The Bengals aren’t trading their best overall player and top ticket seller to the team that’s been in the SB 4 of the past 5 years?

I’m shocked.

Green's 30 and one of the best players in the league, and someone's quoting their Wonderlic as if it has any meeting at all. (Not that Wonderlic scores ever have any meaning except to allow smug schlubs online to lord their assumed intelligence over supremely talented millionaires).

Green's 30 and one of the best players in the league, and someone's quoting their Wonderlic as if it has any meeting at all. (Not that Wonderlic scores ever have any meaning except to allow smug schlubs online to lord their assumed intelligence over supremely talented millionaires).

Gotcha...because I was thinking, there have definitely been successful guys in the league who haven’t been able to pick things up here.

As far as the wonderlic, has there ever been a deep dive into how often, if ever, it’s predictive of anything? Actually, let me google. Stand by....

(Googling)

Nope, not that I can see. Just a bunch of anecdotal stuff with guys’ scores. Some reporter should look at that...they should probably get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe