PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 17 practice/roster news: MM practicing! TB, Gilly, Rex, Branch not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Britt more value than useless can't Block Hollister.

You knock Brady on his ass up the gut.
Don’t you feel that happened more from 07-13 than 14-15-16 ? I know you’re right. We’ve sadly seen it’s effects before. But it just seem so like that is less frequent in recent seasons.

That woman beater took Geneo's number! **** YOU! Somebody sweep the leg!:mad:

Don’t you feel that happened more from 07-13 than 14-15-16 ? I know you’re right. We’ve sadly seen it’s effects before. But it just seem so like that is less frequent in recent seasons.
It’s happened since then too. Look at Thuney’s struggles over the last few weeks for an example.

Im sure there are a number of reasons but one for sure is his mobility is better and because of that he isn't experiencing as many of those up the gut kill shots. He's able to move around better. He might have better recognition now as well. That I'm not 100% sure of.

You knock Brady on his ass up the gut.
Agreed, though even when he gets smacked around, he’s tougher to beat nowadays. Back in 07-13, smack him around, and you beat him (do that to any QB and you’d beat their teams). But even against Seattle, Denver and Atlanta, though he got sacked, hit, hurried, he still beat Seattle and Atlanta, and almost miraculously beat Denver, with half the key NE players on IR. He’s a different animal than the 07-13 Brady.

That might just spell doom for Britt (or Hollister).

From no receivers to WTF to do with all these receivers.. It will be a bloodbath for the WR playoff spots. They should leave Cookie out of Jetes..

Id be surprised if they waive Hollister though. Can block, can get open and catch and is a core ST.

Agreed, though even when he gets smacked around, he’s tougher to beat nowadays. Back in 07-13, smack him around, and you beat him (do that to any QB and you’d beat their teams). But even against Seattle, Denver and Atlanta, though he got sacked, hit, hurried, he still beat Seattle and Atlanta, and almost miraculously beat Denver, with half the key NE players on IR. He’s a different animal than the 07-13 Brady.
Yep. In 2010 vs the Jests in the playoffs I thought they needed a paranormal investigation with all those ghosts he saw......

From no receivers to WTF to do with all these receivers.. It will be a bloodbath for the WR playoff spots. They should leave Cookie out of Jetes..

Id be surprised if they waive Hollister though. Can block, can get open and catch and is a core ST.
Need HFA. All hands on deck.

Hollister has shown he can do some things out there. I don't see BB waiving him.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ALP
Need HFA. All hands on deck.

Hollister shows like he can do some things out there. I don't see BB waiving him.

yep. he is a tough little SOB and looks he could have some sort of future here. he's not likely to clear waivers given the interest of teams after draft and half of the league now in next offseason roster mode (snatching guys from others PSs, IR-ing bunch of roster guys etc.)

today i hope for the news of Reilly clearing waivers and signing to Pats PS. that would make for a perfect roster day.

Hoping MM can contribute in a positive fashion, but I'd like to see TB throw a TD to Britt before he is cut to up his "different WR TDs count" :D

Hoping MM can contribute in a positive fashion, but I'd like to see TB throw a TD to Britt before he is cut to up his "different WR TDs count" :D
If MM makes it back, why are people speculating Britt is the one that goes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back