PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

IR watch: McClellin & Valentine more likely to return than Mitchell (per Reiss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB has the worst luck drafting WRs

Imagine if the patriots weren't allowed to make trades or sign free agents for WRs?

Our starting lineup for WRs would be

WR1: Aaron Dobson
WR2: Brandon Tate
Wr3: Austin Carr
WR4: Josh Boyce
Wr5 Devon Lucien

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BB has the worst luck drafting WRs

Imagine if the patriots weren't allowed to make trades or sign free agents for WRs?

Our starting lineup for WRs would be

WR1: Aaron Dobson
WR2: Brandon Tate
Wr3: Austin Carr
WR4: Josh Boyce
Wr5 Devon Lucien

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And if they were not allowed to draft any players they would have to play without any WR !!!11111

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I thought it was always pretty clear that McClellin would be back. It always was a question of VV vs. Mitchell.

And longterm it might be better for MM to have a full season of rest instead of maybe get dinked up again in a few games. Sucks because I really like him.

Of all the players to come back, we need VV the most. Not because he is the best, but because you really need a good rotation at that position. Being deeper on the DL is critical to long-term chances for this team's success.

Miguel sends his apologies for earlier tweet on MM accrued seasons . so no “silver lining“..

I thought it was always pretty clear that McClellin would be back. It always was a question of VV vs. Mitchell.

And longterm it might be better for MM to have a full season of rest instead of maybe get dinked up again in a few games. Sucks because I really like him.

You love slot WRs more than outside WRs

Miguel sends his apologies for earlier tweet on MM accrued seasons . so no “silver lining“..

Guy gets his paycheck and then starts slacking off...... Miguel is clearly no longer a Pro Bowl talent now that he's no longer "playing" for Patsfans.com!

Well first if McLellans injury was a concussion that was a waste of a DTR spot, just keep him sidelined for 2 games.

As for MM, looks like his knee is shot, I'm worried whether this is a case of surgery and they are waiting to see how it goes and we end up with a Tannehill situation next season. Anyway, the investment made on him has been already paid just like that center in the 2014 SB. He was very very important in this last SB.

With David Harris out for the Jets game, it begs the question, is he just holding a roster spot for Shea McClellin? McClellin can begin practicing this week and is eligible to return after the bye week.

Dorsett is contributing about as much as #4 WR's in the past, when there are 3 healthy WR's in front of them.

With Burkhead getting healthy we might get Dorsett deactivated soon unless there are more injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back