PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who comes off IR, and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Who comes off IR?

If I am not mistaken we can return 2 players from IR after 6 weeks. Vincent Valentine, Shea McClellin, and Malcolm Mitchell would all be eligible. If they were all healthy which 2 do you think we need most?

Assuming no further injuries among top passing targets, I'd say Valentine and McClellin.

With Branch not performing so far, DT is definitely a need.

With neither Harris nor Langi contributing much so far, the Pats have only Van Noy, HT, Roberts and Marquis Flowers at LB.

I think the Pats have very high expectations for Mitchell being a key contributor down the stretch this year. He's definitely coming back.

Are there any Russian hackers who are Pats fans here and can get us an update on the IRed guys' health status? Whoops! I forgot. BB destroyed his only computer gear, that Microsoft tablet he hurled in disgust. Never mind.

Wait! Does Ernie Adams use computers?

Our LB aren't exactly great right now either. It may be Mitchell and Valentine but it's a massive assumption to think that McClellin is out of the conversation.

Given that all three are ready to play, can we trade the one that is not activated? If not, I guess you have a healthy player of the caliber of say Vince Valentine getting a year off. That doesn't sound right.

Also, how many players can a team place on this Return list?

Are there any Russian hackers who are Pats fans here and can get us an update on the IRed guys' health status? Whoops! I forgot. BB destroyed his only computer gear, that Microsoft tablet he hurled in disgust. Never mind.

Wait! Does Ernie Adams use computers?
Ernie is a computer......
Brain%20Isn%27t%20Computer.jpeg

McClellin is a lock. We have no clue what exactly Valentines injury is so difficult to speculate about him vs. Mitchell.

Our LB aren't exactly great right now either. It may be Mitchell and Valentine but it's a massive assumption to think that McClellin is out of the conversation.

Its a 100% guarantee we take a LB in the first round in '18 no choice

Reminder -When Can our Players Come Back From IR?

When can Valentine, McClellan and Mitchell come back? Do we have any clues with regard to their health?

Also, who is available to come back (and when) after injury settlements?

Eligible to return after 8 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye