PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Wild Card Round, vs Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
And more importantly a healthy QB.

True but i think brady would play better even if these guys got open. They would find a way with a competent offense and a not 100 percent brady.

I'm happy to eat crow, but this team will go one-and-done or lose to the Chiefs in the second round. Said this after the Texans game, but this team just doesn't have the "it" feeling to win a Super Bowl. I didn't feel this way last season even when we went 11-5 compared to 12-4 this year.

Agreed. Thank you for speaking the truth!!

Boston has two one thousand year seasons. The jury is still out on harry. We will known next year.

I would not count on Harry next year.

Been counting on Gordon and Dorsett and look what happened. Total overhaul of the WR corp.

True but i think brady would play better even if these guys got open. They would find a way with a competent offense and a not 100 percent brady.

The "WRs are not getting open" is the most idiotic and disproved narrative of the season. Each game there have been many more plays that could have easily been made. Whether due to pressure, inaccurate passing or drops (ie. execution) they were not.

Last week things clicked and suddenly they were carving up the second best defense in the league.

But keep grasping for easy (and wrong) explanation instead of digging deeper.

He’s terrible. They’re all terrible. Dorsett, Sanu, Harry, Meyers, Watson.
With JE11 merely a shell of his healthy self, might be the worst group of WRs and TEs in the league.

So does this fall on the OC? Or are the receivers just junk?

We have to win next week so we have another GDT in 2 weeks to piss and moan in.

A fast death is preferred. Drive over the cliff now and get it over with.

Tennessee can beat KC if they play their cards right. NE will get embarrassed in KC.

If only Bill decided to use the last 2 mins of the 1st half to kick a field goal...what a stupid move IMO

omg I was freaking out to/with my family! I've never seen that before, there was maybe 1:40 or so left on the clock and they had ALL THREE TIMEOUTS! They let the Dolphins run 40 seconds off the clock before punting, then ran it and basically just gave up right before the half.

If they could have managed 3 points out of a 2 minute drill there, could be a different game. Don't even get me started on the pick 6... just mind numbing

Don’t wanna say that on this board. This team just lacks playmakers.
Do any of those players seem to be playing well to you? They stink.

The "WRs are not getting open" is the most idiotic and disproved narrative of the season. Each game there have been many more plays that could have easily been made. Whether due to pressure, inaccurate passing or drops (ie. execution) they were not.

Last week things clicked and suddenly they were carving up the second best defense in the league.

But keep grasping for easy (and wrong) explanation instead of digging deeper.

Why is Brady standing there in the pocket for what seems like minutes if NE WRs are open?

They arent open. NE had to send a LB out to score a passing TD.

And more importantly a healthy QB.
He looked pretty healthy last week going 26/33 against one of the toughest defenses in the league. He wasn’t limited in practice this week, was he?

I'm really worried about Derrick Henry going Ray Rice 2009 on us next week...

For better or worse, soon as the Pats game ended, I said the same thing in my Pats friends text thread. Took it a step further and included the video of the 83 yarder on the opening play...just cuz I'm a sick ****

Will be happy to have them prove me wrong.

omg I was freaking out to/with my family! I've never seen that before, there was maybe 1:40 or so left on the clock and they had ALL THREE TIMEOUTS! They let the Dolphins run 40 seconds off the clock before punting, then ran it and basically just gave up right before the half.

If they could have managed 3 points out of a 2 minute drill there, could be a different game. Don't even get me started on the pick 6... just mind numbing

Worst comes to worse, they could have tried to move the ball downfield and if it didn't work they could have punted with 30 seconds left.

Do any of those players seem to be playing well to you? They stink.

I agree with you. If they had a competent offense they could actually compete despite a shaky defense at times.

Titans should be favored next week in Foxboro

I agree with you. If they had a competent offense they could actually compete despite a shaky defense at times.

We knew there would be games where the defense would not carry the team.

I had to watch the fcking Dolphins celebrate at Gillette. I then had to watch the Chefs and their fans celebrate a 1st round bye. The Pats lost today and head into Wildcard weekend with zero momentum. Put it on the coaches, Brady or Gilmore they lost and will have a tough out next weekend versus the Titans. Your team should be peaking this time of year. The Pats are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes