PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Wild Card Round, vs Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
What a disaster today's game was. Possible opponents for next week include Tennessee, Buffalo, or Pittsburgh.

edit: Buffalo is number 5, so it will be Tennessee or Pittsburgh. With Houston resting all their starters it will most likely be Tennesee...not a matchup I'd look forward to

This is depressing

I don’t care who or where they play at this point. No way in hell this team is winning 4 straight against the best of the best.

Anyone and I mean anyone who argues the above is a blind homer fool.

Pretty sure buffalo is locked into the 5. And we are locked into the 3. It will Tennessee Pittsburgh or Oakland

Guess we should pay attention now to the 4:00 games. What a letdown

At least Pittsburgh and Oakland suck a lot. Tennessee is the best of possible opponents.

We are a horrible Offense give it a rest.

What a disaster today's game was. Possible opponents for next week include Tennessee, Buffalo, or Pittsburgh.
Buffalo is locked into the 5 seed. Titans or Steelers.

I flip between it was fixed all along or they just sucked. I mean they didn’t play D like they have in the secondary most of the year. They gave up trying to block a FG which never happens. I dunno and we have no idea the conversations that happen at the highest levels. Mahomes or Jackson in the SB is probably what’s wanted.

All week long, they talked about it like it was a playoff game...then they went out flat, missed tackles all over the field, took HUGE stupid penalties, and played with zero urgency.

They talked and talked and talked, and never believed their own words.

They stunk up the field against a crap team.

It's that simple.

This team was a complete joke today. How do u do lose vs a 4 win team? Fitzmagic was ten times the quarterback as Brady today...guess he didn't have the answers to the test today..

Boogeymen? Absolutely disgraceful....​

I got kicked out of the GDT for saying this but this is the worst I’ve ever seen the pats play since maybe 2005 or 2002. Even in 2009, they only got into the wild card round because they lost on the road to Houston and welker got hurt. The defense has been the strength of this team all year and they folded when it mattered the most. This offseason, we need actual playmakers on offense and personally I don’t think Brady will be back.

Enjoy that extra week of re... oh wait.

Enjoy a short week boys, you earned it.

So many blown opportunities. Not happy, but if we can't beat one of those teams, then we most likely couldn't beat the top tier teams even after a bye. Time to step up.

Wow, that was terrible. Brady played bad, defense played bad, they are not competitive. Time for a rebuild.

We had a cupcake schedule, only winning teams we beat were Buffalo and Philly/Pittsburgh (both could end up 8-8 too), and they still couldn't secure a bye. This team is just not very good, period. It's not over by any means, but probably the least confident I've been about any team since 2009 heading into the playoffs.

This is depressing
I hope this game sends Bill the message we need a reload for the roster. There is no point in continuing with half of this squad, 12-4 or not, since we would be 8-8 this year with a tough schedule.

We might go 7-9 next year with that brutal schedule unless something is done. Maybe it is time to move on from some of our big names.

Definitely the look of a team that wasn't focused or all that invested. Taking it to the half tied up like they did was an absolute joke.

Pat Mahomes just called Fitzmagic a hell of a player lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back