PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Houston...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're only on to Houston but I realized the schedule makers put KC followed by Cincinnati back to back. No way that's a coincidence.

I was really worried about the Eagles and the Pats hung in to win a tough game. I wasn't worried about the Cowboys and the Pats hung in to win a tough game. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Very poor planning by Belichick. He should've had team getting flu during the BYE as well as the emergency appendectomy to the kicker. Not like Belichick to be off by 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

Lol Florio wrote his article as if Patriots cold heartedly cut Folk after his surgery. We need the roster spot.

Although I do wonder how that’ll work with injury guarantees and such with it being a non football related injury.

Very poor planning by Belichick. He should've had team getting flu during the BYE as well as the emergency appendectomy to the kicker. Not like Belichick to be off by 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

IKR... better 3 weeks early than 3 weeks late

We need to put it in kicker contracts that they have to have appendix, tonsils, and any other vestigial organs removed before getting on the field. this stuff is getting silly.

Too bad we are away this week ... snow is coming.

Houston’s offense seems a bit one dimensional.

if they can not run and have to throw, could be a big game for our secondary.

Houston’s pass defense on the other hand seems weak. This game might be a better indicator of how good our rookie wide receivers really are.

The Texans receivers - Stills, Hopkins and Fuller - are every bit as good as the Pats secondary. This team leads the league in completions over 20 yards. It will be an interesting battle.

On the other hand, this defense and the conditions at NRG are perfect for Brady to have a multi-TD, 300+ yards passing game.

Should be a fun one to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye