Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
...and our ol' friend BOB

3hfwkc.gif

Believe it or not, the Texans don't "scare" me. As much as I like Watson, I don't think its as bad as I thought originally. I feel like we should win this game in Houston.

They stink on defense

Offense might be Ravens lite. A good test next Sunday night.

The big one is the week after against Mahomes.

Should be a great game! Gilmore vs Hopkins is must see tv!

I'm sure our offense will score more than one td

Offense should be able to put up 28-35 on their defense if Sanu and Dorsett are back

Fuller will be a problem, IMO. Watson also can extend plays and they will have had 10 days to prepare by kick off.

That being said.....no Watt and no Clowney...can't complain. And I think it will be nice returning to the warm confides of Reliant stadium to work out the kinks in our offense. Tonight, I thought I saw a semblance of an offense and think we are close to getting back to scoring 25+ ppg.

Fuller will be a problem, IMO. Watson also can extend plays and they will have had 10 days to prepare by kick off.

That being said.....no Watt and no Clowney...can't complain. And I think it will be nice returning to the warm confides of Reliant stadium to work out the kinks in our offense. Tonight, I thought I saw a semblance of an offense and think we are close to getting back to scoring 25+ ppg.

So I know JJ is a hometown hero for the Texans. But I wonder if they regret trading Clowney over JJ. I would've traded JJ, but what the hell do I know.

So I know JJ is a hometown hero for the Texans. But I wonder if they regret trading Clowney over JJ. I would've traded JJ, but what the hell do I know.

J.J. is UNTRADEABLE.....it is still a bottom
line business and J.J. be good for business*.

*My real life nickname is "J.J." ;-)

You're not wrong. That move wasn't dictated by what happens between the lines, there were larger force$ at work. To paraphrase a truly great movie 'This is the NFL, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.'
(anytime a Liberty Valance reference can be worked in is a good time ;))

Last edited:
You're not wrong. That move wasn't dictated by what happens between the lines, there were larger forces at work. To paraphrase a truly great movie 'This is the NFL, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.'
(any time a Liberty Valance reference can be worked in is a good time ;))

Lmao, heard loud and clear.

Can't wait to see the game plan against Watson. Their D doesn't seem as good as years past.

Hopefully Sanu and Dorsett will be back and guys can go back to their original roles.

Sanu and Dorset back next week, this will be the 2019 Pats offense with all possible pieces available...first time w Wynn, Sanu, and Harry...folks here repeatedly told us "just wait for wynn and Harry" and the offense will be fine...

So, having said that no more excuses....Houston is # 19 vs rush (yards)and # 26 vs the pass (yards), #17 in points against

The quarterback who said he has all the answers to the test has no excuses anymore

Brady should have a game at Houston like he had at Atlanta in 2013.. he had no Gronkowski and threw to Edelman, kenbrell thompkins, Aaron Dobson, Josh Boyce...with that flotsam and jetsam (Edelman aside) Brady mustered up 20-31-316 and 2 TD and no picks .. Pat's scored 30 points that night and won a road game over a supposedly good team (that ended up 4-12)...let's go Tom shut up the naysayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back