PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold rain in early forecast, rain early in game then just mid 30s...will be miserable if the rain continues longer than expected
Way too far away to be looking into forecast. Get back to us morning of

Last three teams we have faced have been coming off their bye week ... Browns, Ravens and Eagles all had 2 weeks to prepare for the Pats, and as we all know 2/3 were away games ... The cowboys? First team in a month without extra time to prepare and they have to come North...

Cowboys run more of the simplest offense in the league. Not much design or adjustments. Night & day from what Phila put on film.

Last three teams we have faced have been coming off their bye week ... Browns, Ravens and Eagles all had 2 weeks to prepare for the Pats, and as we all know 2/3 were away games ... The cowboys? First team in a month without extra time to prepare and they have to come North...
Dallas doesn’t feel like a warm weather team. They’re tough. They’ve won some big games late in the year in Philly.

In my 17 or so seasons as a STH and watching closely home game weather I come to find that 75% of the time you get on Sunday either the sat, sun or Monday forecast and in this case they all call for 35-40 at kickoff w Sunday having rain ..

Cowboys run more of the simplest offense in the league. Not much design or adjustments. Night & day from what Phila put on film.

Basically a "this is what we do, see if you can beat us" kind of offense that BB eats for breakfast.

oj.jpeg

Last edited:
In my 17 or so seasons as a STH and watching closely home game weather I come to find that 75% of the time you get on Sunday either the sat, sun or Monday forecast and in this case they all call for 35-40 at kickoff w Sunday having rain ..
STH?

Dallas doesn’t feel like a warm weather team. They’re tough. They’ve won some big games late in the year in Philly.

Dallas is a paper tiger. Their d is mediocre and Dak struggles vs good teams.

Very early weather reports call for rain/snow on Sunday...something to monitor

If the offense that showed up for philly plays then they’re losing plain and simple. Need to contain ezekiel.

Ha, if Dallas beats the Pats I’ll admit your Antonio takes were spot on. Not even sweating that game.

Basically a "this is what we do, see if you can beat us" kind of offense that BB eats for breakfast.

View attachment 25144
Yea they have a bunch of talented guys you have to stop but rn they're all looks, not much substance imo.

That said their OL, Dan, Cooper, Gallup, Zeke etc that's a pretty good group that'll win you some games or keep it close.

wait a minute...didn't Dallas LOSE to the Jete?

Dallas is a paper tiger. Their d is mediocre and Dak struggles vs good teams.

Just my $.02:

If the Dallas OL can control the Patriots front 7, particularly on the ground, the Cowboys can win this game. If the Dallas OL can't control the Patriots front 7, particularly on the ground, the Patriots should win. But Dallas having a quality LB corps is bad news for the Patriots passing game, so Brady and McDaniels will have to take that into account.

Cold rain in early forecast, rain early in game then just mid 30s...will be miserable if the rain continues longer than expected

Pitchers and catchers.

That’s FCB02062 a- He’s trying to scare off Patriots fans from going to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back