PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
JC Jackson shuts down Gallup or Cooper & McCourty won’t get his CB2 job back. Big spot

Watching Winston throw bombs downfield for TDs...... can't believe i'm jealouso_O

Thank you!! I put myself out there with the thread about the rookie receivers, but no matter what happens, you can’t say it was the worst post of the week.

Mark it, @Deus Irae

Bizarre turn of events

Was mentioned by Reiss in the run up as someone who probably wont make it due to a groin injury. Not a huge surprise.

Thank you!! I put myself out there with the thread about the rookie receivers, but no matter what happens, you can’t say it was the worst post of the week.

Mark it, @Deus Irae
People hate it but I could care less.
havent seen that from this offense in weeks.
Just my thoughts

McCourty out maybe cause this Brooks kid showed out last week. :p

JC Jackson shuts down Gallup or Cooper & McCourty won’t get his CB2 job back. Big spot
Either that or he gets five holding penalties and two PI's. I like the kid, but man is he "handsy." He's a very good corner, but he's an ode to the previous era when you could maul receivers all the way up the field.

More Williams, Harry, Jackson and Meyers. Doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Similar D scheme

Dissimilar D talent level
Yea like I said, not sure if it was true, given the different results, but Bruschi was sitting right next to him, nodding in agreement. I trust Bruschi.

Either that or he gets five holding penalties and two PI's. I like the kid, but man is he "handsy." He's a very good corner, but he's an ode to the previous era when you could maul receivers all the way up the field.
I'm ok with it. It's his style and is very effective.

Besides he hasn't had a penalty in over a month. He's improved in this area

70% of the calls are rep that wouldn't get flagged if anyone else on the roster made the same amount of contact. If they call it straight up, I have no concerns. About that, at least.

70% of the calls are rep that wouldn't get flagged if anyone else on the roster made the same amount of contact. If they call it straight up, I have no concerns. About that, at least.
Respect, Oswlek. Maybe, but that only strengthens my stance. He hasn't earned those calls. He plays like the corners of old. Other guys do not clutch and grab as much as he does.

I'm ok with it. It's his style and is very effective.

Besides he hasn't had a penalty in over a month. He's improved in this area
I am not denigrating him at all. I'm just pointing to his playing style and it's legit. He does hold and grab a ton.

Maybe he has improved. I haven't seen any solid numbers, but I don't recall seeing him a lot in the last month either.

GDT is now up, going to lock thread

I'm not sure how much our #8 DB will be used. I wouldn't expect him to be out there when we are using 6 DB's, perhaps not even when we are using 7.

More Williams, Harry, Jackson and Meyers. Doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes