PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s good to have this as a home game. Last 2 games have been on the road plus a bye week. It will be interesting to see how our D plays against that oline, and their weapons.

Defense was good tonight...they will get their groove back against Dallas at home
Philly scored 10 points and were ineffective the second half. Dallas is in trouble at Gillette.

If the O plays vs Dallas like they did today it will be another ugly game. The running game needs to get going to set up play action and the passing game in general. Red zone offense is terrible.

Philly scored 10 points and were ineffective the second half. Dallas is in trouble at Gillette.
Dallas has Zeke Elliott and Philly has Miles Sanders. Dallas is better and has a better O line. The Philly D is better than the Dallas D is the O should be able to do something, hopefully.

I think he sticks around as a backup

Well, seeing as Korey Cunningham is a healthy scratch pretty much every week, they might as well cut him and make Newhouse the hang [sic] tackle.

I know what they say about any given Sunday, but the Jets beat these guys. Just saying.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the thread title need a contraction?

Dallas is a tough match up for us. Big test to shut down Zeke.

Cowboys have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. Both lines are very good. I think the weak link for Dallas is their secondary and their coaching. We should have a huge advantage in both areas.

I sure hope they don't put win for 60 plus snaps next week... This kid will break after 2 games... He should be on a snap count and heck id line him up at full back a handful of plays

This will be a great test how good or bad our run defense is

Oh that's right, in that seminal moment, I think Belichick said "we are on to our next opponent who is in Cincinnati."

Never a man of few words that Bill :)

Dallas has Zeke Elliott and Philly has Miles Sanders. Dallas is better and has a better O line. The Philly D is better than the Dallas D is the O should be able to do something, hopefully.

Dallas doesn't adjust. Once we get a feel for how we'll beat them, that's it.

They are the type of team that just plays a certain way and dares you to beat them that way.

Cowboys have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. Both lines are very good. I think the weak link for Dallas is their secondary and their coaching. We should have a huge advantage in both areas.

A whole lot of talent that's hugely underused and far from being maximized. I'll savor watching Jerruh choke on his gin and tonic in a paroxysm of rage.

Dallas doesn't adjust. Once we get a feel for how we'll beat them, that's it.

They are the type of team that just plays a certain way and dares you to beat them that way.
Jason Garrett - the difference maker.

Dallas is a tough match up for us. Big test to shut down Zeke.

Dallas lost to the $&@“ing Jets. Granted they were without their left tackle, but Pats are getting theirs back this week.

Pats are at home and they are going to showcase an arse whooping on this team.

Hey Ashley! I'm not disagreeing per se, but I think whether or not we can exploit their weak secondary begins up front with our OL. If they can't block a pretty decent Dallas DL, then it won't matter that their secondary is weak. Philly's secondary is not really as good as they looked today, but they were able to look so good because they're DL was getting Brady off his spot and knocking him down.

With all that said, Wynn and Thuney together should stabilize the left side of the line. The right side will still be a concern, but at least Brady can see that side when he drops back. Maybe we can have somewhat of a running game to keep DAL honest.

If the offense that showed up for philly plays then they’re losing plain and simple. Need to contain ezekiel.

Cold rain in early forecast, rain early in game then just mid 30s...will be miserable if the rain continues longer than expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes