PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Victor Cruz: Pats want NO PARTS of NYG if we (both) were to make SB LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Victor, if the Pats want no part of the Giants, they got their wish.

Way to do next to nothing to help your team avoid this embarrassing loss.
Well, to be fair, he did more than OBJ.

Cruz is right, I don't want the Patriots to have any part of his dopey Florida Tango Parties he will soon be enjoying.

With all due respect to some here on the board (and I genuinely say it with due respect) you let the ghost of Christmas past totally cloud your view of the 2016 Giants. The Giants had not, were not, and did not play complimentary football in a way that deserved your frightful posts about them. We WANTED the Giants in the SB. The Giants were not a fully capable team and the Patriots would have been lucky to get them instead of Dallas, GB, Atl, Sea.

The ghost of Giants' Christmas past is an optical illusion propped up by a couple of very fortunate plays half and nearly a full decade ago.

Victor Cruz - 3 catches, 30 yards.

The Pats may have wanted no part of the Giants in the Super Bowl, but Victor Cruz wanted no part of the Giants in the game today.

Last edited:
The only player who ever got seasick on dry land...Victor Cruz...here's his theme song...

The only reason any team might fear the Giants is because of their fluke luck. Not because of the players (Eli Manning? right...), not because of the coaching, and certainly not because they are a good team.
Yes, I totally agree. But that luck you speak of sits on 345 Park ave. They can only manipulate the games so much. Sometimes you have to actually play well. Fvk the Gnats and the Jest. Here come the cheaters!!! And GoToHell can start making his excuse why he can't be there to hand over the Lombardi. ...and please don't send that jealous, bitter Kurt Warner.

Headline: Giants want no part of Patriots in the superbowl. Registers for boat timeshare with the Beebs.

Cruz is right, I don't want the Patriots to have any part of his dopey Florida Tango Parties he will soon be enjoying.

With all due respect to some here on the board (and I genuinely say it with due respect) you let the ghost of Christmas past totally cloud your view of the 2016 Giants. The Giants had not, were not, and did not play complimentary football in a way that deserved your frightful posts about them. We WANTED the Giants in the SB. The Giants were not a fully capable team and the Patriots would have been lucky to get them instead of Dallas, GB, Atl, Sea.
The ghost of Giants' Christmas past is an optical illusion propped up by a couple of very fortunate plays half and nearly a full decade ago.
There were a bunch of us whol knew that. The babies just carried the day in some circles. Or should I say ****ies...There I said it...

Ravens - The Pats better hope they don't see us again (missed the playoffs)
Giants - The Pats want no part of us! (1 and done)

I wonder who says the next dumb thing like that.

*** THUD!!! ***

oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back