PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF - Raiders @ Niners (AKA dumpster fire bowl)

Oakland should be 0-7. Refs saved their bacon late in the Browns game with a bad spot on what should have been a game-ending first down for Cleveland.

Team has no heart. Carr plays scared, looking to check down immediately rather than go through progressions. Fans bleed silver and black, but with the team quitting on them, they will have all quit well before this team heads to Nevada.

Regards,
Chris
They are sucking for the top pick.
They want to trade it to a QB starved team to get more picks.

Oakland should be 0-7. Refs saved their bacon late in the Browns game with a bad spot on what should have been a game-ending first down for Cleveland.

Team has no heart. Carr plays scared, looking to check down immediately rather than go through progressions. Fans bleed silver and black, but with the team quitting on them, they will have all quit well before this team heads to Nevada.

Regards,
Chris

the refs so obviously saved their bacon one of them got fired for it.

LOL, I enjoyed the game even though I didn't watch it. Because of the Golden Tate trade this week, I had too many WRs on my fantasy team with a bye week, so I picked up some dude named George Kittle TE as a last minute replacement. Then I heard the Niners were starting their 3rd string QB and decided not to watch the waiver I just wasted. Imagine my surprise when I checked my fantasy score late last night - over 100 yds receiving and a TD. Yeah baby!

LOL, I enjoyed the game even though I didn't watch it. Because of the Golden Tate trade this week, I had too many WRs on my fantasy team with a bye week, so I picked up some dude named George Kittle TE as a last minute replacement. Then I heard the Niners were starting their 3rd string QB and decided not to watch the waiver I just wasted. Imagine my surprise when I checked my fantasy score late last night - over 100 yds receiving and a TD. Yeah baby!

How in the WORLD was Kittle available? He's been a top 5 TE this year.

It's a family league containing a bunch of dumbasses (present company excepted :)) who hang onto their waivers too long. Also, until a few weeks ago Kittle wasn't all that and he was only projected to get 7 points this week. I just didn't want to have a zero on my fantasy scoreboard!

Yet it will probably still beat every basketball and hockey game on tonight in the national ratings.

Sad but true.
The Bucks/Celts game was fan-tastic though. Plus Alex Cora and some of the Sox players were there.
Speaking of the Sox, I remember when the Pats players were appearing with them and I was worried that the Pats would catch some of the Sox cooties. As it turned out the Sox caught some of the Pats magic dust instead.

So this game should be a stinker but you know, the 49ers have some fight. I think Kyle Shanahan is building something good there. In contrast, I think the game has completely passed Gruden by.
Kyle Shanahan is remarkably overrated.

how poor OAK playied ? really really embarassing...pity and sad for their fans in Oakland...

what a reception had Kittle in the 3rd quarter ? awesome....

The Iowa Hawkeyes have cranked out a good number of NFL TEs (Dallas Clark, Tony Moeaki), including Mr. George.

It's a family league containing a bunch of dumbasses (present company excepted :)) who hang onto their waivers too long. Also, until a few weeks ago Kittle wasn't all that and he was only projected to get 7 points this week. I just didn't want to have a zero on my fantasy scoreboard!

The Iowa Hawkeyes have cranked out a good number of NFL TEs (Dallas Clark, Tony Moeaki), including Mr. George.
George Kittle (or Desmond King) should be a Patriot right...damn...now.

Last edited:
Week 9 games.

So this game should be a stinker but you know, the 49ers have some fight. I think Kyle Shanahan is building something good there. In contrast, I think the game has completely passed Gruden by.
One reason to watch is to see two teams wearing their real logos, helmets and jerseys.

At least looks like an NFL game.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back