PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mustard truck crashes into Rams laundry room

Lost the volume on the stream. How did they not call holding on the defender grabbing Celek's arm? Should have been an easy call.

lol Hoyer might have the worst arm in the NFL

These idiots just burned a second timeout lol. Terrible

Did Hoyer ever see TB12 do a QB sneak?

How many times has the RB gotten stuffed at the 1 yard line for no TD? I count at least 3 straight on Gurley, and now 1 on Hyde.

Tempers some of the criticism against the Seahawks. Speaking of their decision to pass, did you see that the Rams scored on a slant to Watkins that was the same basic play concept as the Butler interception? It was the opposite side of the line, but the route combination looked identical. So sometimes throwing is more effective than running in those scenarios.

Why would you run a double move into the leverage of the defender? WTF was that.

lol hoyer gonna screw this up

San Francisco has no shot right here with hoyer at QB

Hoyer is so bad....wow

Wow. So Celek gets mugged in the end zone. No flag.

Then a BS OPI. In a huge spot. Wonder if that ref had something riding on this. If I recall he was the same that called an out of bounds catch that was overturned as well.

That ref ruined the finish to an exciting game.

49ers might just challenge the jests for the number 1 pick

Wow. So Celek gets mugged in the end zone. No flag.

Then a BS OPI. In a huge spot. Wonder if that ref had something riding on this. If I recall he was the same that called an out of bounds catch that was overturned as well.

While I don't think it was a crooked ref, those two calls certainly did stand out in stark contrast. 49er fans are probably livid. I feel bad for Hoyer. I've always rooted for him since he left here.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back