PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mustard truck crashes into Rams laundry room

You have no idea what you're talking about, given that baseball is currently far more competently administered than the NFL.
Deus, can't you have a reasonable exchange without being disrespectful? "You have no idea what you're talking about." Oh gosh, sir, how ignorant of me!

How 'bout this: you have no idea what YOU are trying to talk about -- with baseball games going four hours-plus because pitchers spend more time spitting, rubbing their crotch and picking their nose vs. throwing the damn ball. I don't know if you've been to an MLB game lately, but it's no wonder folks favor reading the newspaper and fiddling with their cell phones over surveying tedious non-action on the field because the sport is so POORLY ADMINISTERED. Worst of all is MLB's lack of an equitable revenue system with richer clubs enjoying competitive advantage. For all its obvious faults and Goodell's bumbles notwithstanding, the NFL is infinitely better structured/administered than MLB and its much greater popularity reinforces that.

And no, Deus, I'm not interested in belaboring this further into yet another of your pointless pissing matches.

Last edited:
The rams did a nice job fixing that OL line and getting goff some weapons. He actually looks good. The 49ers d line has been invisible in this game. Maybe it's those mustard jerseys that have blinded them. Idk

Anyone know if the Pats are wearing the same color rush unis from last year when they play the Bucs in a couple of weeks? I hadn't heard anything yet, but those were pretty cool looking.

The rams did a nice job fixing that OL line and getting goff some weapons. He actually looks good. The 49ers d line has been invisible in this game. Maybe it's those mustard jerseys that have blinded them. Idk
The Rams will start out 5-2 and then they'll suddenly decide to bring Jeff Fisher back, where they will eventually finish 7-9 again.

My thoughts

1. Goff might be the real deal. He has improved significantly
2. Bills look like morons for giving away quality NFL weapons Woods and Watkins
3. 49ers are a last place team
4. Rams will go 8-8 but have a bright future
5. Rams have a good offense. Good young QB, elite RB, decent weapons at WR, and above average o line

The Rams will start out 5-2 and then they'll suddenly decide to bring Jeff Fisher back, where they will eventually finish 7-9 again.

I was just thinking about Mr. 7-9. If he didn't get fired he wouldn't have changed a damn thing, and the Rams and Goff would be stuck in the same place they were last season.

I think what Fisher would have done was leak to some of his buddies in the media that Goff either didn't work very hard, or something to discredit him and label him a bust if Fisher thought his job was threatened.

I think that's how he stuck around so long.

Kroenke and Fisher look like a couple of land development swindlers in a Rockford Files episode.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about Mr. 7-9. If he didn't get fired he wouldn't have changed a damn thing, and the Rams and Goff would be stuck in the same place they were last season.

I think what Fisher would have done was leak to some of his buddies in the media that Goff either didn't work very hard, or something to discredit him and label him a bust if Fisher thought his job was threatened.

I think that's how he stuck around so long.

Kroenke and Fisher look like a couple of land development swindlers in a Rockford Files episode.

My wife and I just watched season 2 of All or Nothing. Fisher and his coaching staff come across as cheesy motivational speakers. Even my wife (a relative football newbie) kept asking how he had gotten the job, since he never seemed to be teaching or training the players other than giving out trite pep talks. McVay has been praised repeatedly by his players for his clear teaching style and communication. Seems like a good move for the Rams.

Bills fans on suicide alert

Pretty much. One of my coworkers is a huge Bills fan, and he's still upset about the Watkins trade. Woods is doing well, too. What could have been, with a competent QB / OC . . .

My wife and I just watched season 2 of All or Nothing. Fisher and his coaching staff come across as cheesy motivational speakers. Even my wife (a relative football newbie) kept asking how he had gotten the job, since he never seemed to be teaching or training the players other than giving out trite pep talks. McVay has been praised repeatedly by his players for his clear teaching style and communication. Seems like a good move for the Rams.
Being an NFL head coach at 31 is hard to imagine. BB is more than twice his age.

Agreed, truth be told both the Rams and Niners made good coaching hires imo. The Rams in particular have dropped two 40 burgers in their first three games, even if its against the Niners/Colts. The OL addition of Whitworth obviously helps a lot, but Gurley/Watkins/Woods/Kupp/Austin have combined to form a creative offense.

Agreed, truth be told both the Rams and Niners made good coaching hires imo. The Rams in particular have dropped two 40 burgers in their first three games, even if its against the Niners/Colts. The OL addition of Whitworth obviously helps a lot, but Gurley/Watkins/Woods/Kupp/Austin have combined to form a creative offense.

Yup just look at the bungles. That OL doesn't look the same

Hoyer really unleashing the deep ball tonight. No wonder he won some of those trash can challenges all those years ago in training camp. :cool:

This kid Taylor with a TD a lá Wes Welker

How many times has the RB gotten stuffed at the 1 yard line for no TD? I count at least 3 straight on Gurley, and now 1 on Hyde.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back