PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mustard truck crashes into Rams laundry room

Tempers some of the criticism against the Seahawks. Speaking of their decision to pass, did you see that the Rams scored on a slant to Watkins that was the same basic play concept as the Butler interception? It was the opposite side of the line, but the route combination looked identical. So sometimes throwing is more effective than running in those scenarios.

The box was absolutely stuffed to stop Gurley on that play, the Rams clevely ran a double slant similar to SEA, but the SEA play was closer to a pick play than it was a double slant.

Would be nice if common sense could prevail, but alas this gives the league the ability to influence the results without any possibility of the call on the field being overturned.

We sure could've used this in SB42 on the O'hara choke hold of Seymour.

that game was thoroughly more enjoyable than i thought it would be, and i only caught the last 5 mins

My thoughts

1. Goff might be the real deal. He has improved significantly
2. Bills look like morons for giving away quality NFL weapons Woods and Watkins
3. 49ers are a last place team
4. Rams will go 8-8 but have a bright future
5. Rams have a good offense. Good young QB, elite RB, decent weapons at WR, and above average o line

6. Pierre Garcon is a beast

Still don't see how this is OPI. Terrible call.

Hard to believe that was the only replay of that play that was available. Maybe some more will surface in the next few days. Based on that angle, that looks a lot less egregious than the push offs Hopkins was getting away with last week, the ones that Collinsworth was defending as legal.

Still don't see how this is OPI. Terrible call.

The worst part is how the defender is like, gesturing a push off, but then you watch that video, and you see that he wasn't even looking at the receiver as the receiver made his cut. That's why he was so far away. Ridiculous call!

Last edited:
I actually enjoyed that game. Once Hoyer and the offense settled down, they gave the Rams a time of it, and nearly pulled out a win.

Now, that's not saying that either team is gonna make the playoffs, but there was enough excitement there for me to overlook those horrid uniforms.

I missed the game so was looking for a link to the news article about the truck. Finally realized you were referring to the uniforms. Awesome thread title!

Are 49ers fans as into the tanking mentality as Jetes fans are? Just curious.

Good God, some of you actually watched that game? You do know there are other, far more entertaining things on TV you could be watching... yes? **** is wrong with you?

Good God, some of you actually watched that game? You do know there are other, far more entertaining things on TV you could be watching... yes? **** is wrong with you?

be more wrong.

that was a hell of a game and easily the most entertaining game of the year (to date).

also the night and day improvement of Goff from last year is pretty incredible.

It was a really nice game, no defense though and too much stupid penalties from the Rams keeping the 49ers in the game, it was like a college football game, look I see TD's everywhere.

It just shows how garbage Jeff Fisher is as a coach, this Rams team have been collecting talent for a while and was stuck in mediocrity.

Goff looked really improved, I got an idea about that on the pre season and their score in the first 2 games, their offense is putting points in the scoreboard and he's a big part of that, good decision making and pocket awareness. Still raw though, the Rams played 3 of the worst teams in the league, long way to go.

I love the Rams unis, you guys have bad taste in uniforms.

they are dotards

NFL lost a lot of audience for TNF games. They finally had a good game last night and I bet not a lot of people watched it. :D

I watched the new Nathan For You last night then caught the exciting finish to this one. Best of both worlds. That OPI call was ******** btw

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
be more wrong.

that was a hell of a game and easily the most entertaining game of the year (to date).

also the night and day improvement of Goff from last year is pretty incredible.
I prefer defense actually be played in football games as well. You know... complimentary football? As far as Thursday night games go, that was probably one of the more entertaining of the bunch just because the rest are absolute **** sandwiches. I wouldn't know. I don't watch Thursday night football because the NFL doesn't have me bent over the barrel.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back