Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bills at Patriots

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • None; I'm waiting for the 2021 Draft

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NFL wants to keep the networks happy.

Networks want to keep their commercial advertisers happy.

The two most recognized NFL commercial endorsers are Mahomes and Rodgers.

By pure coincidence those two are on teams headed to a bye, and favorites to appear in the Super Bowl.

I mean..........I think them being good has something to do with it.

Now THIS is how a league should be run! Thank you Overlord Mongodell! Your plan to get yourself filthy rich while destroying the very fabric of America's game has finally come to fruition!

An article written in January of 2019, said he was 13-2 in games started in below freezing temperatures.

To me that's not good enough of a barometer (pardon the pun). Since 30 degrees in the snow can seem balmy. All we all agreed that if I said he is great in the snow, that must mean temperatures below freezing? You can't have snow unless it's 32 or below.

What I'm specifically referring to is Brady in frigid games. Games that are 15 degrees. Remember Brady immediately after the '07 AFCCG against the Chargers? He grabbed the mic and said, "Sorry I sucked." This goes back to games against the Titans in '03. He's said it himself before.

Miami is really gonna make the playoffs and get four picks in the first two rounds one being top 5 unreal

Pretty much..BUT MVPs don’t win SBs; at least not since Kurt Warner in ‘99-‘00.

Nfc doesn’t look as bad as they did mid season. Seattle’s d has improved alot and gb had a mini statement game last night. I wouldn’t feel horrible about sea, gb or no’s chances going up against kc. With tb as a dark horse

Also if giants win and wash loses giants win nfc east at 6-10 :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
4-10-1 Philadelphia vs the 6-9 Washington Football Team next week on SNF with the division on the line!

For Washington. Philly is eliminated. Cowboys win division if they beat the giants and the iggles beat Washington which is possible.

4-10-1 Philadelphia vs the 6-9 Washington Football Team next week on SNF with the division on the line!
The wife will be happy getting to see her Eagles one last time this season. Hopefully it's a fun game to watch...

Why? Because you think one team will get blown out? Or because you don't like either QB? If it's the latter I wasn't talking about your feelings. Just the game itself.
**** the game itself too.

Playing around with this playoff machine. Colts can actually miss playoffs at 11-5 if miami, bmore, and Cleveland win. Thats crazy in a 7 team format. So it’s possible we could see a 6-10 make the playoffs while an 11-5 team misses it :rofl:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back