• Bucs at Lions

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bills at Patriots

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • None; I'm waiting for the 2021 Draft

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An article written of in January of 2019, said he was 13-2 in games started in below freezing temperatures.
Another poster made a good point wondering if any other Tampa player can play in the cold...I would highly doubt the Rams or Saints could win in Green Bay in January.

The packers are not unbeatable. If you have a good game plan you can beat them.
I think they are a good team, but can definitely be beat...the thing that I wonder is if they get home field advantage, how the other NFC teams would handle the cold weather...dome teams(Saints) and warm weather teams( Rams and Tampa)...I think Seattle can be a dangerous team because of Wilson and being used to playing in colder weather.

I think Tampa has a good chance. They have a juicy watch up with Washington. That should put them in the final 8 teams. Yes they will need to play away, but that might be for the best. I think Brady plays better outside of Florida. As for their D, I think it will do well. I expect Brady to lean on Gronk more in the playoffs which might be for the best.

Brown keeping the Titans in this game.

That was a good drive- move the game outside the sticks, take advantage of Packers refusal to press. A lot of comeback routes because CB's can't stop on a dime.

Good adjustment by Tenn.

Adams has been a nightmare for Tenn. Just creates instant separation.

Titans get the ball to open the 2nd half right? If they can score on that this gets interesting.

GB are frauds. They’ve been the biggest frauds year after year. They try to shove them down our throats, but every time they get punched in the mouth they fold.

Should be interesting....I would give Seattle a better chance than either New Orleans or Tampa but who knows...Don't think too many warm or dome teams have gone into Green Bay in the January and won...seeing it again tonight with the Titans....I was hoping they could win. With the Pats out of the playoffs, kind of rooting for Tennessee.

I don't see Tenn getting far, unfortunately. Their offense is still too one dimensional, and Tannehill is still a B- quarterback. I'm impressed with what Vrabel and his OC have done as far as maximizing what Tannehill can do, but a polished turd is still a turd.

Have to have a mobile QB in todays NFL. Have to

Look at that a qb with speed and balance.

Titans may make this interesting. They need to find a way to stop Adams though...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back