• Bucs at Lions

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bills at Patriots

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • None; I'm waiting for the 2021 Draft

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dashing through the snow...with a one legged cracked out ho....o'er the streets we go....spending all our dough

oh...junkie bells...girls that smell ...Rodgers is a sight...oh what fun it is to crap on G.B.'s head tonight!

always love a refreshing yuletide ditty, don't you?

Read somewhere that the Pats will finish in a window of #13-#16 and that’s it. Not higher than #13 and not lower than #16.
Let me mess around with this for a minute....

Pats lose twice = 6-10 record.
Six teams (Jags, Jets, Texans, Falcons, Bengals and Eagles) are all guaranteed to have worse records.
Of the four 5-10 teams, the Lions, Giants, and Panthers all have lower SoS to pick earlier.
Denver is 5-10 and beat the Pats, so if the Broncos beat the Raiders then the Pats get an earlier pick.
Six-win teams: Cowboys (at Giants), Chargers (at KC), Vikings (at Lions) could theoretically win, pushing the Pats to an earlier pick.
SF (vs Seahawks) is another six-win team, but will have a later pick even if they win.

So the Patriots could in theory have the #11 pick, but it is very doubtful they get that early of a draft pick.
#13-#16 is the most realistic. Worst scenario is #17.

And Vrabel has his defense prepared for that- he's really making a case for himself to be amongst the top 5 coaches in this league.

He knows GB likes to do this in bad weather.

But unfortunately, doesn't look like Tannehill is liking it out there.

GB loading up to stop the run. Tannehill is going to have to air it out if Tits have any hope at all.

Titans look like crap. Was looking forward to a close game.

Looks like the Tits never got off the plane.

Now that Goff has a broken thumb - I can’t help but think it’d be quite the story if the Bears make the playoffs.

I think Green Bay is a serious Super Bowl contender, pretty good team
I think if they get HFA, they really are going to be tough to beat, especially with the teams in the NFC that are mostly warm weather and dome teams....having to play in GreenBay in January is not going to be easy....I would give Seattle a chance because of Wilson though.

Something not be talked about. Green Bays OL is absolutely dominating right now.

haskins is almost as bad as newton!

I see so much of Haskins in fields! They are duplicates in reading defenses and processing where to throw the football!

really hope the Jets draft fields!
To spend the number two pick in the draft on a quarterback from a school, that despite it storied football tradition, has never produced even a decent NFL quarterback, is to take a huge risk. When a quarterback like Roethlisberger, an Ohio boy, opts for Miami of Ohio, instead of OSU, it tells you a lot about Buckeye quarterback development.

GB trying to catch them with 12 men. Vrabel has got to be incensed.

I think if they get HFA, they really are going to be tough to beat, especially with the teams in the NFC that are mostly warm weather and dome teams....having to play in GreenBay in January is not going to be easy....I would give Seattle a chance because of Wilson though.
I’m with you. GB & SEA. Consistant QB play a key here.

If Tampa Bay ends up going there, I'm placing all bets on Tampa Bay. Don't forget Tom Brady is the best bad weather QB in NFL history.

If Tampa Bay ends up going there, I'm placing all bets on Tampa Bay. Don't forget Tom Brady is the best bad weather QB in NFL history.
Never underestimate Arians.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back