PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF - Raiders @ Niners (AKA dumpster fire bowl)

who is this Mullens kid ? Looks good in his first start though it is against the Raiders, but still I'm quite impressed.
2017 Undrafted FA from Southern Miss. I've never heard the name before tonight.

Damn...Kittle fell to the 5th round? I thought he got all hyped up after that ridiculous 40 yard dash.

Same place Brayette Farver came out of...SF has found their QB of the future...now all you Jimmy G adorers will get your wish when SF cuts him.."The Return Of Your Heartthrob"..as backup to the greatest QB to EVER play Tom Brady. In case you attention deficit wackadoodles forgot ...already.

The air on every planet in a thousand multiverses was sucked out of their atmospheres halfway through this galactic debacle.

Thanks again, Rog...you utter, corrupt, despicable, bull headed MORON

3 points against the awful 49ers, 40 something against the Browns?

They’re consistently inconsistent, with a dash of terrible. Doing a great job Gruden.

Watching the Niners' UDFA QB - Mullen I can't help but think how moronic and clueless the Niners front office were to pay Garapollo that huge contract, while having this awesome kid on their practices squad.

Now granted, it's only the Raiders he's facing at the moment, but you can see this kid is special. He will be picked up by another team to start somewhere else. Book it.

It's not like we couldn't use him down the Road after the GOAT that is.:cool: But like you said it's the Raiders who have already mailed it in thanks Chucky. :rolleyes:

3 points against the awful 49ers, 40 something against the Browns?

They’re consistently inconsistent, with a dash of terrible. Doing a great job Gruden.

And to think Gruden is locked in for 10 years I hope he gets every penny coming to him along with the years. Mark Davis must be rolling in his grave. :rolleyes:

Some of you really need to start watching college ball. Temple at UCF >>>>>>>>> SF/Jokeland.

242 yards of total offense for the Raiders are 242 reasons why I chose not to watch this debacle...

Gruden is a mediocre coach whose testicles are gently massaged by the media because he had one or two good years.. his act will get tired and boring by year 3 of that contract...

Niners blow out Raiders 34 - 3. Get to 2-7. Next up: NY football Giants. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gruden and the Raiders are tanking for sure. I refuse to believe they are this bad on purpose.

242 yards of total offense for the Raiders are 242 reasons why I chose not to watch this debacle...

Gruden is a mediocre coach whose testicles are gently massaged by the media because he had one or two good years.. his act will get tired and boring by year 3 of that contract...
I see what he’s doing. The Raiders weren’t winning anything with the squad they had. He’s collecting picks ala Jimmy Johnson in the Herschel Walker trade. Now he’s got to hit on them. But my God, is that team an unmotivated mess. He just needs to trade Carr and go for broke.

Some of you really need to start watching college ball. Temple at UCF >>>>>>>>> SF/Jokeland.
College is so fun.

Peak pro will always be better but college is where it's at. So far ahead of the league it's not funny.

Can't wait for this weekend! Tons of great ncaaf/nfl games & TWD.

College is so fun.

Peak pro will always be better but college is where it's at. So far ahead of the league it's not funny.

Can't wait for this weekend! Tons of great ncaaf/nfl games & TWD.
In the big one, I’m just hoping that LSU keeps it close. Delpit should be a thorn in Tua’s side.

I see what he’s doing. The Raiders weren’t winning anything with the squad they had. He’s collecting picks ala Jimmy Johnson in the Herschel Walker trade. Now he’s got to hit on them. But my God, is that team an unmotivated mess. He just needs to trade Carr and go for broke.
They can't keep that poor guy. Yeah he has his flaws but that team is a joke.

Their all in for Vegas but fuc kin Oakland fans so bad. Imagine being a fan of that team & this is how it ends?

Just a nightmare.

Going all in on a guy w a winning % of Chuck Pagano after sitting out 10 years.

Gruden has proven himself useless as a talent evaluator & depending on draft picks to turn around the team.

Jon Gruden is way too overrated as a HC. He lucked out in Tampa. 10 yrs/100 mil contract for him? He should have realized his best job option was to stay in the ESPN booth where the focus on him was only few hrs each week as supposed to now where they can't win games, he can't coach properly and media talks about disconnect with GM and talented players traded. This blew up too soon.

Yet again I forgot there was a Thursday night game.
The only other games I'm watching are Sunday games at the gym before or after the Pats play. Good way to endure the monotony of the elliptical. Good exercise.

Oakland should be 0-7. Refs saved their bacon late in the Browns game with a bad spot on what should have been a game-ending first down for Cleveland.

Team has no heart. Carr plays scared, looking to check down immediately rather than go through progressions. Fans bleed silver and black, but with the team quitting on them, they will have all quit well before this team heads to Nevada.

Regards,
Chris

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes