PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF - Raiders @ Niners (AKA dumpster fire bowl)

mosi

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Week 9 games.

So this game should be a stinker but you know, the 49ers have some fight. I think Kyle Shanahan is building something good there. In contrast, I think the game has completely passed Gruden by.

TNF - Raiders @ Niners (AKA dumpster fire bowl)

Watching the Niners' UDFA QB - Mullen I can't help but think how moronic and clueless the Niners front office were to pay Garapollo that huge contract, while having this awesome kid on their practices squad.

Now granted, it's only the Raiders he's facing at the moment, but you can see this kid is special. He will be picked up by another team to start somewhere else. Book it.

Damn, if the score could just stay this way for the 2nd qtr, I'd be $125 richer:rolleyes:.

At least I have reason to watch.:p:p

The Raidahs are a train wreck. Gruden has already lost this team. Nick Mullens is tearing them up!!!

Is any team more disappointing than the raiders this year?
SF would be close... there were high hopes this summer.

While there have been some awful primetime games in recent years, I can’t be too harsh on the league for this one, as I would have thought it’d be an interesting game as well...

I was at the Raiders Colts game this weekend. The fans were funny heckling their team. Bags on their heads. One guy in front of us was telling us he couldn’t give away his extra ticket.

SF has an excuse at least. They have lost key players to injury. I don't think that's the case with Oak. They lost Marshawn recently, but they we're in full suck mode before that happened....
Wasn't Carr the hot choice for the next big thing like 2 years ago? What happened to that?

If you're actually watching this game, you really should seek professional help.

I’m watching for now. Sort of. I’m alternating between surfing this forum, glancing at the TV and reading a book on my Kindle.

SF has an excuse at least. They have lost key players to injury. I don't think that's the case with Oak. They lost Marshawn recently, but they we're in full suck mode before that happened....
Wasn't Carr the hot choice for the next big thing like 2 years ago? What happened to that?

Bad drafts. They had that one good draft where they got Carr and Mack. Then they have not done well at all. You have to be able to draft somewhat consistently.

I’m watching for now. Sort of. I’m alternating between surfing this forum, glancing at the TV and reading a book on my Kindle.
I'm back and forth between big bang theory and the game... And probably headed to bed within a half hour.

It's either that, or I need to go to bed where my wife is.... No thanks, I'll watch this circus .

This is a game where, if your son was playing his first game as an NFL player, he'd say to you: "Dad, I love you too much to ask you to watch the game. I'll tell you what happened later, and you can watch my next game."

Would like to see what Mcdaniels could do with Carr

Mullens was great in one of the preseason games. Granted he was playing scrubs, but his teammates were scrubs, too. Showed good decision making.

Regards,
Chris

This is a game where, if your son was playing his first game as an NFL player, he'd say to you: "Dad, I love you too much to ask you to watch the game. I'll tell you what happened later, and you can watch my next game."
Yet it will probably still beat every basketball and hockey game on tonight in the national ratings.

I was at the Raiders Colts game this weekend. The fans were funny heckling their team. Bags on their heads. One guy in front of us was telling us he couldn’t give away his extra ticket.
I had tix, but had to dump them in favor of World Series tix. Took a $55 loss per ticket. Took days to sell them.

Regards,
Chris

Yet it will probably still beat every basketball and hockey game on tonight in the national ratings.

That will just be yet another example of how ridiculous the American public has become.

I know a FG will ruin my $.

I never win squat. HEE HEE:D

But, if I win, beers are on me.
Seriously, the guys I work with get free drinks at lunch. . it is fri

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes