PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thursday Night Football: HOU at KC - Who Ya Got? and Game Discussion

some say I'm triassic...others call me pre-cambrian...yes, my socks are older than the dirt found in Tutankhamun's pyramid

some say I'm triassic...others call me pre-cambrian...yes, my socks are older than the dirt found in Tutankhamun's pyramid

People call you precum brian?

Love it, yes, please, make me suffer Houston.

heh...watch Mutt Obrien kick a FG to **** the spread at the whistle

I'm just watching to see Hou inevitably kill my bet but still lose giving me the worst possible scenario.

Ha, I’ve slowed my roll in that department. Went out to Tahoe couple of years ago and lost a 7 team parley. Had 6 going into the Sunday night game. About lost my mind.

It might look respectable to you Al but we all know what the score looked like a few minutes ago.

Christ.

No suprises here, except david johnson looked really good before the game got out of hand.

Kc’s rb also unfortunately looked really good, ugh.

well we will see how good they look after 16 weeks of teams playing them like its the sb, not all of them fold like Houston. But great start for kc in their title defense

Ha, I’ve slowed my roll in that department. Went out to Tahoe couple of years ago and lost a 7 team parley. Had 6 going into the Sunday night game. About lost my mind.

I have strong opinions about parleys that, out of respect, I'll keep to myself.

you can beat your meat and eat your meat but it's too gauche to meet your meat on a first date

Let them score. I need more garbage time yards from Watson

I’m ready to stand around a campfire and sing kumbaya when I come here now.

I agree, it's BS that Ian banned the word beat.

If people can't stand to see the word beat it's clear the snowflakes are winning.

Ian, I demand you uncensor the word beat immediately.

I agree, it's BS that Ian banned the word beat.

If people can't stand to see the word beat it's clear the snowflakes are winning.

Ian, I demand you uncensor the word beat immediately.

Somewhere Mark Brunell is asking “What about Michael Jackson?”

That Jimmy Fallon, sure is a guy on TV

heh...Reid kicks the FG....now Houston runs the KO back for a TD and 2 point conversion and...VOILA!...Deep Fried Fnord

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back