PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thursday Night Football: HOU at KC - Who Ya Got? and Game Discussion

heh...Reid kicks the FG....now Houston runs the KO back for a TD and 2 point conversion and...VOILA!...Deep Fried Fnord

Sometimes I think maybe you and I aren't best friends.

told you to bet big....you coulda been up 3 grand to start the season

I agree, it's BS that Ian banned the word beat.

If people can't stand to see the word beat it's clear the snowflakes are winning.

Ian, I demand you uncensor the word beat immediately.
He's too busy erasing all the posts with c u n t in them.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
He's not funny and has a very punchable face.
cr_best_everything_mashup_01.jpg

Nowhere near as ugly as I thought it was going to be, Texans are in midseason underwhelming form. KC doesn't look unbeatable to me but that new RB is good and they are probably still going to be the class of the AFC.

you can make bank on KC early

Watson should have played out his deal and fielded offers...

The Texans’ starting defensive line is almost 80 pounds lighter than las year, from 347 to 310 at nose tackle and 320 to 280 at end. It showed.

Watson should have played out his deal and fielded offers...

No way, bank the money now. 2020 is a good reminder that you shouldn't assume anything about the future.

The Texans are going nowhere and BOB will be fired after this season.

Deeshawn Watson is overrated too.

You'll go at least 10-6 ATS betting KC this season

A well coached team and/or good defense can definitely stop KC. The Texans lack both.

The Pats have at least one (coach). The defense had several losses, especially in the front 7, but there's untapped potential with many of their replacements.

we have the least talented offense in the NFL. blame terrible drafting on offense since 2013 for that one. Cam Newton and BB coaching can’t overcome that

I didn't watch any of the game, but I have read the thread. And, I just want to point out that it's week one of a very bizarre year, with an odd offseason, odd training camp, no exhibition games, and clearly insufficient time for real preparedness. So some teams will be more ready on week one than others, for a variety of reasons, many of them having nothing to do with coaching or overall team talent.

And that will be true for the games played on Sunday, too, as well as games played for at least another week or two.

Other than hot takes and shock value, I don't see how you don't pick KC for this one. KC by a comfy margin... 31-17. Just my .02 cents.

Ok Nostradamus.

told you to bet big....you coulda been up 3 grand to start the season

Is "told you so" the equivalent of hindsight 20/20?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back