PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There’s NFL football on Saturday (today)!!!

Wait. Why do we need the Jete to win again? Houston could win out and it wouldn't affect the Pats so long as we win out. And even if the Pats were to lose tomorrow, Texans only have to drop 1 game. I'd rather root for Houston today and then root for the Eagles to beat em in Philly next week....

Wait. Why do we need the Jete to win again? Houston could win out and it wouldn't affect the Pats so long as we win out. And even if the Pats were to lose tomorrow, Texans only have to drop 1 game. I'd rather root for Houston today and then root for the Eagles to beat em in Philly next week....

Because there is no guarantee that we win out. And there's also no guarantee the texans drop another game if they win today. Your logic is twisted, but I'll give you a pass only because I think you're trying desperately to not root for the jets. Which we all understand.

good God...what a completely HORRIBLE DISGUSTING TRAVESTY this scumbag Rat franchise is...at home, nothing to lose, they come out and play "We'll bend over!" ball. Complete disgrace to the NFL. Just blow the franchise up. Get rid of it.

Tomorrow’s game is no guarantee.

You root for your precious Rat win today...I'll laugh at your complete and utter IGNORANCE. The Jete aren't winning today...not in a trillion alternate universes.

You root for your precious Rat win today...I'll laugh at your complete and utter IGNORANCE. The Jete aren't winning today...not in a trillion alternate universes.

Not sure what you're talking about. I don't think anyone here thinks they will win. We just know it helps the pats if they do.

YOU want them to win. They won't. YOU are wasting your energy on a fairy tale.

I remember back in the 90s living in Pittsburgh where I would never get to watch patriots games… These late season Saturday games were awesome. The patriots got one every year. They sucked, but I finally got to see the likes of Tommy Hodson and Hugh Millen live!

Wait a ****ing minute. are we really going for the rats!?!?!:confused:

I wonder if the Jete can actually pull this off...

Cmon jetes! Tie game

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back