PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Mahomes/Chiefs Discussion Thread

It’s the weekend and feels like a great time to check if Tom Brady, winner of more Super Bowl rings than any other NFL franchise and greatest QB and player of all time still owns Mahomes in games that matter….

… yup still does. Will check again soon!

Patrick should disown this clown

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Answer these two questions...

What was the episode?

And what rule was violated?
I posted the rule from the NFL constitution and bylaws many times before. You can look it up yourself.
Way to not answer the questions.

Here are the answers...

The episode occurred on September 9, 2007.

The rule violation was videotaping from an unauthorized location during a game.

You go from that to the Patriots first 3 Super Bowl Championships don't count.

Seems like a pretty exaggerated and biased point of view.

Way to not answer the questions.

Here are the answers...

The episode occurred on September 9, 2007.

The rule violation was videotaping from an unauthorized location during a game.

You go from that to the Patriots first 3 Super Bowl Championships don't count.

Seems like a pretty exaggerated and biased point of view.

This isn’t even close to what spygate was, but thanks for playing…you’re totally delusional

This isn’t even close to what spygate was, but thanks for playing…you’re totally delusional
How come Tom Brady always beat Kermit Mahomes when it mattered? There’s really no shame in that since Tom Brady, winner of more rings than any other franchise, is hands down the greatest Qb and football player in the storied history of this great sport and the single biggest reason why the Patriots were a 2 decade juggernaut… but it’s still interesting that Mahomes never beat his daddy when it mattered most even just once. Looks like he never will.

Hey Kermit what do you think about that?
1677962223151.jpeg

Last edited:
I posted the rule from the NFL constitution and bylaws many times before. You can look it up yourself.
Not a copy from 2001-2007 you didn’t, but truth isn’t your string suit

Not a copy from 2001-2007 you didn’t, but truth isn’t your string suit

Yeah, I provided a link to a Mike Reiss article from 2007 that quotes the rule. is Reiss a liar too? Face it, Tommy got his first 3 rings off the back of spygate.

Tommy got his first 3 rings off the back of spygate.
serious cat GIF

Yeah, I provided a link to a Mike Reiss article from 2007 that quotes the rule. is Reiss a liar too? Face it, Tommy got his first 3 rings off the back of spygate.
Face it Mahomes will retire with 0 wins and 1 blowout Super Bowl loss against the GOAT Tom Brady in games that matter. What a shame.

And I thought this was a Chiefs discussion thread. Comparing Mahomes to Brady is relevant but dissing Brady’s accomplishments because you’re mad he won a ring away from Bill is an argument for the Brady forum. Shall we take the discussion there?

A quote of a quote isn't posting the rule from the NFL Constitution and Bylaws, is it?

As has been pointed out, Anderson misquoted the rule himself in the memo.

I checked again and yes Tom Brady, the greatest QB that ever existed in the history of the NFL still completely owns Kermit Mahomes in games that matter. So weird that nothing has changed. I wonder why?

Didn't know he counted that much against the cap. No brainer move then.

Unfortunately for you the league didn't see it that way...
Yeah, that's kinda the point, they didn't even know their own rule.

Yes!!!!

Are they planning to restructure some deals? They already have almost 8 million in dead money for Frank Clark.

1678738352503.png

Been a while since I checked if Tom Brady still owns Patrick Mahomes in games that matter so I better check again... yep he still sure does. Tough times for the Mahomosapiens..

Last edited:
So....back when dippy MAC Was trolling the living hell out of this forum and claiming to be a Patriots fan, I said then, something didnt seem right. So it seems he is just another Chiefs fan who knows who the goat is so he has to run around trashing him in order to try and stay relevant. In 22 years, I watched QB after Qb come into the league and start being compared to Brady, over and over again, no really this time its different....it never is. Mahomes will never even come close to Brady. Here is why. Mahomes relies on things that are not sustainable to be good. He is not great at reading defenses, he can just run around until guys get open, this works when you are young....but then things start to happen....you get hit. you get older, those two things end that type of football. The thing with Brady is when he had to do something in order to get better, he did. When he had to be better in the pocket, he did, when he had to learn to get the ball out faster with iffy olines...he did, when he had to get a better deep ball, he did. Brady never stopped learning, he never stopped trying to be better no matter how good he got. No QB...will ever be that great for that long that consistency. Sorry KC fan, but its not going to happen. He is already getting hurt, he is already getting hurt with simple tackles. Players cannot sustain that. QB's cannot sustain what Brady was for 22 years. So in the end, KC fan, stay in the shallow end. Worry about Passing guys in actual reach with Mahomes....Brady is not. Just to remind you of what we are talking about. Mahomes would have to Play about 16 more years at the same exact pace he is now to get close to Brady in yards and TDs. Wins, playoff wins, superbowls, superbowl mvps....He better get it in the next 5 years, because this is the NFL and Reid is a cheeseburger away from retiring from a stroke. So basically I know why you are here, because Brady is what you hope and hope that Mahomes can be.....and he is not even close, and this upsets you.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News