PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Mahomes/Chiefs Discussion Thread

Wait, what the ****?

MAC10 literally admitted he's been a Chiefs troll pretending to be a Pats fan this whole time, derailed threads for years on here and now has changes his name, openly trolling and Ian has still not banned?

Most embarrassing thing I've ever seen on this forum.
He's on my ignore list but I see he's apparently still spewing his horseshit. Entitled hypocrite.

Gronk in his peak form is better than Kelce at his best. The problem for Gronk is he was in less than peak form as much as peak form. Kelce is at his best all the time. For a game, or a single season, either player at their optimum level, I'm taking Gronk 100% of the time. When it's all said and done however, Kelce will be viewed as having had the better career and as the GOAT TE.
We'll see I suppose.

The back story:

Jackson Mahomes, the social media influencer and brother of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, has been accused by the owner of an Overland Park restaurant of assaulting her and shoving a waiter in separate incidents.

The alleged incident happened Feb. 25, 2023, at Aspens Restaurant and Bar Lounge in Overland Park. Video circulating online shows Jackson Mahomes, 22, kissing Aspen Vaughn, the 40-year-old owner of the restaurant located at 6995 W. 151st Street.

So, not the end of the world, therefore some trollish takes are justified, IMO.

SHOWTIME15 hasn't posted since....has he been Mahomes brother all along?
Nah still not buying the Chiefs fan act. He's just coping with the fact Tom Brady won a Super Bowl away from Bill. 2 years later and he's still butthurt. Lol

Nah still not buying the Chiefs fan act. He's just coping with the fact Tom Brady won a Super Bowl away from Bill. 2 years later and he's still butthurt. Lol
He's not a Chiefs/Mahomes fans or, to be more clear, was not a Chiefs/Mahomes fan until he latched onto them in a pathetic attempt to make Brady look bad by comparison.

Just block him like so many others of us here have. I promise you it will improve your pf.com experience.

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
SHOWTIME15 hasn't posted since....has he been Mahomes brother all along?

He's not a Chiefs/Mahomes fans or, to be more clear, was not a Chiefs/Mahomes fan until he latched onto them in a pathetic attempt to make Brady look bad by comparison.

Just block him like so many others of us here have. I promise you it will improve your pf.com experience.

No, it simply means all 3 of you made my block list. Congratulations! Back you go to being blocked.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1

Done.

Tyreek Hill calls his old team the Kansas City Queefs LMAO

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes