PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Bills are who we thought they were

Glad to see you've finally come to your senses, champ. I was worried about you.
Still a trolling like prick. You need to worry about yourself, not me, if that is how you spend your time.

They were playing well at the time under a new coach and system which were working decently. So no. And you presented zero arguments for why the Bills still sucked at the time. You could have argued that Tyrod Taylor is simply too inconsistent and incapable of carrying his team to victories. You could have said that the Bills fire sale of talent would backfire eventually. If you had then maybe I would lend you a bit of credit for 'calling it'.

You weren't doing that, merely trolling like a little prick.
I did all of that.

Sorry for being honest about butlers play last night. I know that’s frowned upon.

I was just kidding with you Andy.

I really want to look at that in the rewatch thread.

Then good for you, I now agree. My issue is with this other particular poster.

Do you think the Cleveland Browns have a shot at the postseason? They looked pretty good yesterday for most of the game, and lost a tight battle. Perhaps they can mount a run here towards the end of the season.

Then good for you, I now agree. My issue is with this other particular poster.
Well your comments were pretty out there. Being held accountable is only fair.

Well your comments were pretty out there. Being held accountable is only fair.
Plenty of people were (wrongly) thinking the Bills were trending in the right direction. Obviously we were wrong. I didn't outrageously say the Bills were about to over take the Patriots or make a serious run in the playoffs. Even so I'm not interested in being "held accountable" by a douchebag troll.

Man you guys are just a bundle of joy this morning. :p

Plenty of people were (wrongly) thinking the Bills were trending in the right direction. Obviously we were wrong. I didn't outrageously say the Bills were about to over take the Patriots or make a serious run in the playoffs. Even so I'm not interested in being "held accountable" by a douchebag troll.

sZLebo9.gif

I thought it was reasonable to be bullish on the Jills a few weeks ago. They were 5-2 and playing the Jests. After that they had a shot of going 9-7 or even 10-6. The D was playing well as they were ballhawking all over the place. They were running the ball well and staying away from turnovers.

Since then their run D has been abysmal, they can't run the ball and the turnovers have dried up.

Yes they were wrong.

If you don’t care to be held accountable to what you say why would anyone take you seriously?

I thought it was reasonable to be bullish on the Jills a few weeks ago. They were 5-2 and playing the Jests. After that they had a shot of going 9-7 or even 10-6. The D was playing well as they were ballhawking all over the place. They were running the ball well and staying away from turnovers.

Since then their run D has been abysmal, they can't run the ball and the turnovers have dried up.
In other words their talent (lack of) is showing.

I'd say the Saints are who we thought they weren't. Believe it or not the Bills aren't completely terrible this year. It's just that the Saints are on a massive roll right now.

I'd say the Saints are who we thought they weren't. Believe it or not the Bills aren't completely terrible this year. It's just that the Saints are on a massive roll right now.

Explain the Jete loss then.

So who's the new boogeyman team on this board for the Game Day thread all-stars?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back