PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That 'Sick' human being named Rob Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I am convinced now after his latest quote that he is being paid to hate on TB12 and the Patriots.
I am sorry if I am writing something you all must know already ,,,but how in God's name can he say what he said ???
He was asked " would you rather go 1- 0 in a Super Bowl or 5 - 3 ? "
His answer as u all know was 1 - 0 .
What did the Pats or Tom do to him to hate us so much ?
Even our most hated rivals have actually given up and come out saying that the Patriots were just good .
The worst part is that he is being paid for saying and hating on the Patriots.
Doesn't he realize that he is looking a complete fool ,,,,even in the eyes of fans who hate us.
Peace and love from Bahrain.
Abdul

I'll share my solution with you...

2014_02_24_Ignore_Button.jpg

Well, LaDainian Tomlinson would rather be in the HOF than be in a super bowl. Whatever makes them happy I guess.

I'll share my solution with you...

2014_02_24_Ignore_Button.jpg
To be honest I have ignored virtually every time he has come out against us,,but this latest quote of 1-0 was a better record than 5-3 in the Super bowl had me . Guess should never ever listen to him .

Actually not surprising he would take that stance, regardless of his unbridled hate for everything Boston/New England.

Choosing 1-0 is a loser's mentality. Rob Parker is a loser. Of course that would be his stance, like the people who say they'd rather lose in the Divisional than lose in the Superbowl - Loser's mentality. You can't WIN the Superbowl, unless you're in IN the Superbowl. Being scared of losing it makes you a loser.

Anyways, thanks for bringing up the fact that he still exists, I almost forgot. Appreciate that.

My choosing to even look at this thread is further proof that I need to avoid the forum before I've had coffee :oops::D Semi-OT, the other day I checked how many playoff fails Mr. Gold Standard Joe Montana had. Yep, there were a few :D

Last edited:
I am convinced now after his latest quote that he is being paid to hate on TB12 and the Patriots.
I am sorry if I am writing something you all must know already ,,,but how in God's name can he say what he said ???
He was asked " would you rather go 1- 0 in a Super Bowl or 5 - 3 ? "
His answer as u all know was 1 - 0 .
What did the Pats or Tom do to him to hate us so much ?
Even our most hated rivals have actually given up and come out saying that the Patriots were just good .
The worst part is that he is being paid for saying and hating on the Patriots.
Doesn't he realize that he is looking a complete fool ,,,,even in the eyes of fans who hate us.
Peace and love from Bahrain.
Abdul
OT: I thought media criticism from within Bahrain was taboo.
Just asking

The guy’s a Jete fan

OT: I thought media criticism from within Bahrain was taboo.
Just asking

Didn't get what you meant Sir,,,but if u meant if we have free media than yes we do.

'''I'd rather have $1,000,000 and pay no taxes rather than have $8,000,000 and pay $3,000,000 in taxes.''

Thank you mister Parker, we'll inform you whether or not you've passed the test and made it to the 5th grade.

i dont think hes sick. just not someone blessed with an adequate sized brain

And an extraordinarily large mouth that's always attempting to compensate for his extraordinarily small other organ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down