PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker: Pats worst 6-0 team in NFL History

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had never seen this because I almost never watch sports media.

Honestly, as far as talking heads go, that was pretty entertaining by Parker there.

Worst 6-0 > Best 4-2

Theyre about to be the worst 9-0 team ever

Why didn't he just go all the way and say the Patriots just arnt good anymore like Dilfer

"Patriots are the worst 6 time Super Bowl Champion in NFL history" - Rob Parker
Brady is the worst 6-time SB champion.

Technically, not wrong.

Regards,
Chris

How come you have 30 posters here on ignore but you can’t ignore Rob Parker ?

Great question. Ignoring that racist pinhead is very easy for me, at least until his crap is dumped here. I think someone else had it right when he asked if the OP was Parker's publicist.

Child please, I have never said I consider hockey to be "way better than football" yet you've assaulted me with that mistruth both publicly and in PM's and told me I don't belong here. With crap like this:

You wouldn't know reality as the rest of the world sees it if it bit you in the butt. You decided in your head that posts by @Ivan were in fact made by me.

I have a screenshot of you liking a post where someone says hockey is way better than football and it's not even close...want me to post that?

And ever since I've called you out about posting nothing but hockey, you've actually starting posting about football. nothing great or anything, but at least you're trying.

I have a screenshot of you liking a post where someone says hockey is way better than football and it's not even close...want me to post that?

And ever since I've called you out about posting nothing but hockey, you've actually starting posting about football. nothing great or anything, but at least you're trying.

So you have a screen shot of someone making a post I liked and that makes it a quote from me? LMFAO, you need to learn The 1st Law of Holes, ice up son. By all means post away, de-pant yourself further. Perhaps you should post some of your delusional PMs as wel.
BTW, you don't seem to be doing this ignore thing right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye