PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker: Pats worst 6-0 team in NFL History

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure Rob Parker spent countless hours this past week researching all of the 6-0 teams in NFL history prior to reaching this unbiased scientific conclusion.

I am sure Rob Parker spent countless hours this past week researching all of the 6-0 teams in NFL history prior to reaching this unbiased scientific conclusion.

Every now and then, there are teams that somehow finagle their way to a few wins in a row. A lucky bounce here, a wild play there, and somehow, the football ghosts are with a mediocre team allowing them to roll.

The Patriots have outscored their 6 opponents 190-46.

A man should honor his bet and he should move to ****ing Mexico.

But he isn't a man and has got no honor so I guess that explains this walking talking piece of trash is still allowed to be employed and spout his nonsense.

But really don't give him the attention he so desperately wants/needs

There is a racial element to this. But no one in the media is gonna call it out.

Are you his publicist? Because that's the only reason I could see for giving him exposure like this.

Why is this board full of cranky old people in their 50s and 60s? Dude, just ignore the thread. That's why Ian has that feature :rolleyes:

Why is this board full of cranky old people in their 50s and 60s? Dude, just ignore the thread. That's why Ian has that feature :rolleyes:
Pretty obvious why.

So the cranky old people in their 50s and 60s should ignore it, but the football players in their 20s and 30s and early 40s should continue to let it anger them and use it at motivation?

You need me to spell it out? lol

The guy (Parker) went out of his way and questioned RG3's 'blackness' because he doesn't act 'black' enough.

Parker wouldn't be going in on Brady if he was a black quarterback who's black enough for Parker (whatever that means).

So the cranky old people in their 50s and 60s should ignore it, but the football players in their 20s and 30s and early 40s should continue to let it anger them and use it at motivation?

This board is full of cranks complaining about thread topics. Just ignore it and move on! People here were saying the same thing last year about Parker's remarks, and lo and behold, the team used them as motivation to win #6. If Ian doesn't like the thread, he or the other Mods can delete it. No hurt feelings.

You need me to spell it out? lol

The guy (Parker) went out of his way and questioned RG3's 'blackness' because he doesn't act 'black' enough.

Parker wouldn't be going in on Brady if he was a black quarterback who's black enough for Parker (whatever that means).

Even though I’m a black woman, I just think Rob is a hater like Max Kellerman. They enjoy trolling the Pats because it brings them attention.

Hahaha...DUDE, you already answered me once. If you start a dumb-ass thread don't get butt hurt if people call you out on it.

I thought mosslost already posted this poll.

Hahaha...DUDE, you already answered me once. If you start a dumb-ass thread don't get butt hurt if people call you out on it.

I'm not butt hurt, considering my board rating is a lot higher than yours :rolleyes:

This troll is just plagiarizing our own Ken. :rolleyes:

SmartSelect_20191013-115538_Firefox.jpg

Bobby needs to to take a stroll down memory lane and realize that the 2008 Titans were the worst 6-0 team.

Totally disagree that they are the worst 6-0 team ever. It's not like they've been pulling out games on miracle plays. Or the other team has been shooting themselves in the foot. The defense is legit and is SB caliber thus far. They've forced other teams into mistakes. I won't talk about the offense here because it's beating a dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back