Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am convinced now after his latest quote that he is being paid to hate on TB12 and the Patriots.
I am sorry if I am writing something you all must know already ,,,but how in God's name can he say what he said ???
He was asked " would you rather go 1- 0 in a Super Bowl or 5 - 3 ? "
His answer as u all know was 1 - 0 .
What did the Pats or Tom do to him to hate us so much ?
Even our most hated rivals have actually given up and come out saying that the Patriots were just good .
The worst part is that he is being paid for saying and hating on the Patriots.
Doesn't he realize that he is looking a complete fool ,,,,even in the eyes of fans who hate us.
Peace and love from Bahrain.
Abdul

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
I'll share my solution with you...

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Well, LaDainian Tomlinson would rather be in the HOF than be in a super bowl. Whatever makes them happy I guess.

abdul7

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'll share my solution with you...

To be honest I have ignored virtually every time he has come out against us,,but this latest quote of 1-0 was a better record than 5-3 in the Super bowl had me . Guess should never ever listen to him .

One-Be-Lo

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Actually not surprising he would take that stance, regardless of his unbridled hate for everything Boston/New England.

Choosing 1-0 is a loser's mentality. Rob Parker is a loser. Of course that would be his stance, like the people who say they'd rather lose in the Divisional than lose in the Superbowl - Loser's mentality. You can't WIN the Superbowl, unless you're in IN the Superbowl. Being scared of losing it makes you a loser.

Anyways, thanks for bringing up the fact that he still exists, I almost forgot. Appreciate that.

Wax Frog

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
My choosing to even look at this thread is further proof that I need to avoid the forum before I've had coffee :oops::D Semi-OT, the other day I checked how many playoff fails Mr. Gold Standard Joe Montana had. Yep, there were a few :D

Last edited:

borg

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I am convinced now after his latest quote that he is being paid to hate on TB12 and the Patriots.
I am sorry if I am writing something you all must know already ,,,but how in God's name can he say what he said ???
He was asked " would you rather go 1- 0 in a Super Bowl or 5 - 3 ? "
His answer as u all know was 1 - 0 .
What did the Pats or Tom do to him to hate us so much ?
Even our most hated rivals have actually given up and come out saying that the Patriots were just good .
The worst part is that he is being paid for saying and hating on the Patriots.
Doesn't he realize that he is looking a complete fool ,,,,even in the eyes of fans who hate us.
Peace and love from Bahrain.
Abdul
OT: I thought media criticism from within Bahrain was taboo.
Just asking

Status
Not open for further replies.