PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Team Rally Around Brady after Media Criticism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what those seasons were? Everyone rallying around Tom Brady?

Do they have a conversation like in animal house? ‘Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?’

Every one on the team rallied around Brady in 2014 when the deflategate scandal broke out. And when he was suspended in 2016, everyone once again rallied around him. No conversations were needed. Everyone knew what to do.:rolleyes:

edit: Go listen to Bob Kraft's speech after the super bowl in 2016.

Last edited:
mediots* are a joke & a circus, disregard, nothin to see here.

And then afterwards he gave Goodell a big hug, a sloppy kiss, and said "don't take it personally, Roger. I needed to say something like that to placate the rubes".

Every one on the team rallied around Brady in 2014 when the deflategate scandal broke out. And when he was suspended in 2016, everyone once again rallied around him. No conversations were needed. Everyone knew what to do.:rolleyes:

what did the team do differently that qualifies it as 'rallying around' someone? did they all gather in a circle and have a 'win one for the gipper' moment?

I think fans would be disappointed if they knew what players really thought about the game, "rallying around" things, etc. In a lot of ways and a lot of things the fans care way way more than the players do.

IIRC he got hurt but didn't regain his job immediately upon getting healthy, only when Brock sucked/got hurt (can't remember which).

I recall it was a combination of injury and poor performance that got him benched. The final game before before being benched in favour of Osweiler was where he set the all time passing yardage record in the first quarter, but then proceeded to have the worst game of his career, throwing 4 int's with a passer rating of around 20... I found it hilarious.

In general, everyone needs to up their ah. On both sides of the ball. The unit that needs to get healthier and play better the most, however, is the OL. It all starts right there. They are where the majority of the offense’s problems have stemmed from.
We have the best coach on the planet to lead them.

It just seems like this team needs an “us against the world” mentality like 2014 and 2016. Everyone is doubting them.
Everyone doubting them, and rallying around "us against the world", has been the reality for this team since we were renamed the New England Patriots.

Since the Beatles broke up.

Everyone doubting them, and rallying around "us against the world", has been the reality for this team since we were renamed the New England Patriots.

Since the Beatles broke up.

They need a kick in the rear, just like 2014 and 2016. I’m hoping the media has done just that.

Question is will TB12 respond down the stretch? He has a 100% record of doing so. I'm not betting against him. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes