PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who the F**K is Rob Parker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and please excuse my ignorance as an Arab from Bahrain,,,,who the hell is this moron Rob Parker ?
I like listening to Skip Bayless although i hate his opinion on BB ,,and he is on a program called Undisputed with another idiot which i know you all understand who i am talking about. But my ears couldn't believe what this human being called Parker said !!o_Oo_Oo_O. First he thinks the Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl o_O!!! and he predicts for sure they win this Sunday against the Pats.
What is his background in the NFL and was he an x player ? Guys like him would be taken straight to the Mental Hospital in my country.
Surely he must have some kind of sickness,,,is he American ?
I am sorry to ask in helping me understand this person.
On another note ,,,,welcome back GOAT to your first home again this Season. GO PATS.

rob parker is what is referred to in this country as a f#@ktard but you have to be a special type of f#@ktard to be a new yorker and a jet fan and be fired from espn.

People can dismiss Parker all they want but he has worked his way up from the ESPN desk to a local sports gig in Detroit and his podcasts now reach dozens of listeners.

I've heard of Kay Parker. Don't know who this Rob Parker guy is though.

I've heard of Kay Parker. Don't know who this Rob Parker guy is though.

There is a big difference between Kay Parker & Rob Parker.

Kay Parker has big boobs.
Rob Parker is a bumbling boob.

he is another shock jock saying dumb things he probably doesn't even believe in. also he is a pro sparty fan hates anything that came out of ann arbor including brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes