PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Talk with Judge - Labor lawyer who deals with Unions every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah huh, everybody's guilty but Brady. Where you part of OJ Simpsons defense team?

Your arguments are getting ridiculous. And, before you go on about being oppressed on Patsfans.com for not toeing the line, feel free to go take a look at my posts over the years.

Your arguments are getting ridiculous. And, before you go on about being oppressed on Patsfans.com for not toeing the line, feel free to go take a look at my posts over the years.

Not interested.

Not interested.
troll4.jpg

No, actually you're trolling.

You're now breaking out the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense, as if you're back in elementary school. That's wasted on me because, again, I don't care. I just noted that your arguments are getting ridiculous, nothing more. That's not trolling.

You're now breaking out the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense, as if you're back in elementary school. That's wasted on me because, again, I don't care. I just noted that your arguments are getting ridiculous, nothing more. That's not trolling.

Deus, trolls attack the poster, not the opinion, or thought, or concept the poster is expressing. I would certainly expect my opinion to be debated here, of course. What I didn't expect was the constant personal attacks. But I'm a big boy, I can play that game to. The problem is, it's disappointing.

Deus, trolls attack the poster, not the opinion, or thought, or concept the poster is expressing. I would certainly expect my opinion to be debated here, of course. What I didn't expect was the constant personal attacks. But I'm a big boy, I can play that game to. The problem is, it's disappointing.

Trolls behave in many ways, and are not limited to attacks upon the posters. Ad hom is an attack on the person, which is not the same thing. Like I said, your arguments are getting ridiculous. If you want to keep on with them, that's on you, but you'll be pissing your credibility away.

And I'm telling you that as someone who's probably poster enemy #1 on most of the Patsfans.com rabid homer hit lists.

Trolls behave in many ways, and are not limited to attacks upon the posters. Ad hom is an attack on the person, which is not the same thing. Like I said, your arguments are getting ridiculous. If you want to keep on with them, that's on you, but you'll be pissing your credibility away.

And I'm telling you that as someone who's probably poster enemy #1 on most of the Patsfans.com rabid homer hit lists.

Ok, lets see if you can debate my opinion. What argument was ridiculous?

Your opinion would be worth debating if it was based on anything tangible. The only thing you've attempted to add to the discussion is some vague 'smell' or aura that you think you detect with regard to Brady's mannerisms or whatever it is you're trying to get at. That's not much to go on, and irrelevant since the Wells Report shows, faulty gauges and sloppy record keeping an all, that no deflation beyond natural expectations occurred in the AFC championship game. There is no deflate gate without evidence of deflation.

If you're not having fun here, then go away.

Your opinion would be worth debating if it was based on anything tangible. The only thing you've attempted to add to the discussion is some vague 'smell' or aura that you think you detect with regard to Brady's mannerisms or whatever it is you're trying to get at. That's not much to go on, and irrelevant since the Wells Report shows, faulty gauges and sloppy record keeping an all, that no deflation beyond natural expectations occurred in the AFC championship game. There is no deflate gate without evidence of deflation.

If you're not having fun here, then go away.

The Wells report is not my responsibility. I don't have to rely on it. I can rely on what I feel is pertinent. Brady makes his living throwing a football. He and Manning talked the league into allowing pre game preparation of the balls they were going to use. A good idea in my opinion. Brady is a very particular kind of guy, a perfectionist. That's to his advantage. Discipline/the drive for perfection are some of the qualities that very successful people have. Brady is going want his footballs exactly the way he likes them. Exactly. This BS that he didn't even know the equipment people who were handling HIS footballs pre game was a ridiculous statement. Nobody with a brain would believe that. That was Aikman's, and Montana's point. Further, Brady's first press conference was unsettling. He was nervous, not his usual very confident self. Third, he has allowed others to come to his defense. He hasn't stepped forward in all this time. There are other things, but to me, something smells. If you don't feel that way, that's fine with me. That's your right.

By the way, if you don't like my opinion, you can go away.

Last edited:
Ok, lets see if you can debate my opinion. What argument was ridiculous?

I'm not sure what part of "I don't care" you seem to be missing, but I'm not going to debate your opinion. Post as you will. I can always add another clown to the ignore circus.

I'm not sure what part of "I don't care" you seem to be missing, but I'm not going to debate your opinion. Post as you will. I can always add another clown to the ignore circus.

Ha ha, I see, you're full of it.

Please go away, take this offline or to a private chat.

Just what did you expect me to say to Duce? He/she said my opinions were ridiculous, I said ok, which opinions, she called me a bunch of names. I made a reasonable request, he/she walked away.

Just what did you expect me to say to Duce? He/she said my opinions were ridiculous, I said ok, which opinions, she called me a bunch of names. I made a reasonable request, he/she walked away.

And now you're lying about what went down, despite there being an obvious posting trail. Off to ignore with you.

Brady's first press conference was unsettling. He was nervous, not his usual very confident self. Third, he has allowed others to come to his defense. He hasn't stepped forward in all this time.

I think it would be hard to disagree that he was nervous or concerned, but I'm not sure that means that he was guilty, does it? I'm sure there were plenty in the organization who were nervous throughout the process.

As far as Brady not making an official statement yet in the several days since the investigation's findings went public, he has a plethora of different "experts" whispering in his ear, so I think he's simply waiting for the punishment to come out first.

He's got his own attorney(s), his agent who is a lawyer, the attorneys of the NFLPA, the organization's lawyers, etc. That's a lot of people determining how to handle the situation in the best way.

I think it would be hard to disagree that he was nervous or concerned, but I'm not sure that means that he was guilty, does it? I'm sure there were plenty in the organization who were nervous throughout the process.

As far as Brady not making an official statement yet in the several days since the investigation's findings went public, he has a plethora of different "experts" whispering in his ear, so I think he's simply waiting for the punishment to come out first.

He's got his own attorney(s), his agent who is a lawyer, the attorneys of the NFLPA, the organization's lawyers, etc. That's a lot of people determining how to handle the situation in the best way.

"I think it would be hard to disagree that he was nervous or concerned, but I'm not sure that means that he was guilty, does it?"

You can certainly see it that way.

"As far as Brady not making an official statement yet in the several days since the investigation's findings went public, he has a plethora of different "experts" whispering in his ear"

Of course. I meant since the Super Bowl. I wouldn't expect a statement from him so soon after the report came out, or in the 2 weeks leading up to the SB.

It's the combination of these things that has me wondering. Look, I read people for a living. That was my job, and fortunately I was good at it. I saved the company I worked for a lot of money. So, it's pretty hard for me to go after something like this any other
way. You can't teach old dogs new tricks.

"I think it would be hard to disagree that he was nervous or concerned, but I'm not sure that means that he was guilty, does it?"

You can certainly see it that way.

"As far as Brady not making an official statement yet in the several days since the investigation's findings went public, he has a plethora of different "experts" whispering in his ear"

Of course. I meant since the Super Bowl. I wouldn't expect a statement from him so soon after the report came out, or in the 2 weeks leading up to the SB.

It's the combination of these things that has me wondering. Look, I read people for a living. That was my job, and fortunately I was good at it. I saved the company I worked for a lot of money. So, it's pretty hard for me to go after something like this any other
way. You can't teach old dogs new tricks.

Personally, I don't have a problem with your belief--but understand that it's going to be a very unpopular opinion. While I do have some questions, I certainly believe that there is nothing currently there that should lead anyone to think that Brady is guilty of anything. I can appreciate the suspicion, but not the assumption of guilt based on a flawed report that hasn't proven anything other than representing the league's beliefs.

That said, I think Brady addressed the issue during the initial days at his presser, which were within the 10 day period leading up to the Super Bowl. At that time, he claimed that he didn't believe that any wrongdoing had occurred. There was a dead time throughout the investigation process, so really in the spirit of fairness--Brady has only had 3-4 days to address the issue publicly, since the findings were just reported on Wednesday.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming months, since I assume that this may take awhile if/when Brady challenges the punishment and findings.

Personally, I don't have a problem with your belief--but understand that it's going to be a very unpopular opinion. While I do have some questions, I certainly believe that there is nothing currently there that should lead anyone to think that Brady is guilty of anything. I can appreciate the suspicion, but not the assumption of guilt based on a flawed report that hasn't proven anything other than representing the league's beliefs.

That said, I think Brady addressed the issue during the initial days at his presser, which were within the 10 day period leading up to the Super Bowl. At that time, he claimed that he didn't believe that any wrongdoing had occurred. There was a dead time throughout the investigation process, so really in the spirit of fairness--Brady has only had 3-4 days to address the issue publicly, since the findings were just reported on Wednesday.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming months, since I assume that this may take awhile if/when Brady challenges the punishment and findings.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Unfortunate though. Despite what some people may think in here, I would much prefer that this wasn't happening. Except for maybe Bobby Orr, Tom Brady has been the most enjoyable local athlete to watch. Oh, I have to add Flutie's BC days to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back