PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Albert Breer is tweeting about DeOssies firing but only saying that he was removed because he was at a Giants rally. No mention of what was said, despite many followers pointing it out. Now it has been retweeted by several people taking it as gospel.

Last edited:
Breer is a little baby. I "reminded" him that the issue is DeOssie pissed on his customers (Patriots fans) not that he attended the party. Baby Breer also got his facts wrong, it was the pregame party not the post game party that was the issue.

oh yes.. this is a nice thread.. I am very comfortable here...;)

just make sure you spell everything correctly. the spelling police has been spotted in this very thread. everybody be careful:eek:

"just...."???????

First letter of every sentence and every name should be capitalized, Captain Insano.

"just...."???????

First letter of every sentence and every name should be capitalized, Captain Insano.

damn damn damn. how about a warning this time officer? i dont need a surcharge.

that red faced blowhard was on weei today. i immediately turned to the sports hub. then i let weei know about it.
Contact Us

I can't believe this thread still has legs. Please mods....put this thread out of its misery

Every time you think this thread is old, Steve De-Ossifies it by appearing somewhere..

Last edited:
that red faced blowhard was on weei today. i immediately turned to the sports hub. then i let weei know about it.
Contact Us

Every time I contact Jason Wolfe, he blows me off.. but the ratings do not lie.

I cringe now every time I see his turncoat face and that happened last night when I turned on Comcast Sports Net. I immediately turned on the NFL Network. I can't watch or hear this POS any more. Please faze this Benedict Arnold out of this area.

Last edited:
Every time I contact Jason Wolfe, he blows me off.. but the ratings do not lie.

Do you have a link to show that the ratings drop when he's on?

Driving home from work I wanted to hear some Pats talk - Felger and Massarotti were STILL fixated on the flucking Red Sox; seriously, does ANYONE give a schlitz about them now? So I switched over to WEEI and hear the bloviated drunk's voice...on goes the Van Halen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes