PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbanza

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
There is a video out there I was just made aware of that shows DeOssie's true colors...or so I am told. Guess it goes beyond being a Giants players father.....way over the line stuff - again, so I am told. I won't tell you were it is, so google it...DeOssie Video...boston....bar...you'll find it.

As someone who doesn't live up there... who is this guy?

If he's a local sports guy in the NE area... you guys should expect him to resign, and call for a ban on whatever channel / newspaper / website he works for.

You know what really grinds my gears? Steve DeOssie.

Boycott his steakhouse... the pink baztard.

He was a Giant and his son plays for the Giants. He is very biased toward the Giants.
But he also makes some $ being on TV shows up here involving the Patriots.So he should not be on any TV shows involving the Patriots and try to get a gig on Giants shows in NY area.

He should get a job on WFAN or whatever station wants him in NY. Good God what an ass.

As someone who doesn't live up there... who is this guy?

If he's a local sports guy in the NE area... you guys should expect him to resign, and call for a ban on whatever channel / newspaper / website he works for.

He's a jerk who is always on WEEI (sports radio up in Boston). He's horrible, always sounds like a blowhard, but he's always a pro Patriot blowhard. He's apparently been faking that all along.

I boycotted WEEI a long time ago, though.

Great and proud father and loyle former giant. Who knows, if my 3 year old plays for the Jets I probably do the same.

Absolute fraud as a so called anaylst. I'd would have a lot more respect if he said those things on the air on eei or CSN. If I'm a boston network I would not want to be associated to this utter fraud. i want to puke

Oh, boy.

PR disaster.

It's going to be difficult for him to earn a paycheck in the region where he works and lives. He is a very good analyst, though.

And he's right on about Brady not getting it done with the fearsome Giants passrush.

What did he do? I can't watch videos in class.

I remember before the first Pats/NY SB, DeOssie took some heat for picking the Giants but most people, including myself, cut him slack since his son was on the team. I wouldn't expect him to root against his son's team.
But, that google video is FAR different. He has made a nice living up here being on EEI and tons of other shows as a talking head, but he never exposed his true colors like he did in that video. Screw him. He should never work up here again.

Last edited:
I couldn't stand the fact that he was on WEEI after the Giants beat us in the perfect-season SB; callers were congratulating him because of his son, which I suppose was classy of the callers, but it's the last thing I wanted to hear on a Boston station the day after a devastating loss.

I just wrote off the station ....finally and sent them an e-mail telling them that although I understand that he's a father and a Giant, he basically was saying "I steal a paycheck from those chumps and can't stand them" at the rally. If he really feels that way, **** him and the station.

With any luck he'll pack up his stuffed pig pink face and move to NY. He won't be missed and we'll all be happy. Too bad Fred went into business with him. I'll never listen to the guy again.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Even if my son wasn't a player on the giants I would pick the giants because they're a better team they deserve the game and kick their ass....

Just came back from a pregame show ( supposedly patriots pregame) and I had guys talking about how great this guy is and how great that guy is Welker, Gronkowski and Hernandez and those are great receivers but how hard is it when you got JPP, Osi, tuck all up in your face...

I feel like am coming home here I am a giant in my heart, so glad my son in a football giant.. I struggle sometimes in New England but I know but I know I got a home in NY

It is one thing to root for your sons team quite another to say you are miserable in New England but NY got your back. Pathetic.

Smerlas should whack him aside the head :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back