PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did also.

I did as well, even before i found this link. Next is Facebook and if he is still on the NE Tailgate Show I will start notifying The advertisers!!!!

DeOssie was in a public place with no reasonable expectation of privacy...you could've showed up with a camera crew. As others have noted too bad it's not posted on YouTube.

i emailed them and let them know i won't watch or listen to any programming that includes that fat puke.

It was DeOssie's son who injured Demps. I wonder if Big Pink Daddy was cheering him on when that happened.

It was DeOssie's son who injured Demps. I wonder if Big Pink Daddy was cheering him on when that happened.
Tuna you're better than that. Don't go creating realities that only exist in the psycho babble of this thread. That's a bad thing. It's Maya. Never create Maya or Agni will light your ass on fire.

Ommmmmm gets rid of the Maya. Come on, chant with me now. Ommmmmm, tuna hum bum ommmmmmni padma crumb.

Tuna you're better than that. Don't go creating realities that only exist in the psycho babble of this thread. That's a bad thing. It's Maya. Never create Maya or Agni will light your ass on fire.

Ommmmmm gets rid of the Maya. Come on, chant with me now. Ommmmmm, tuna hum bum ommmmmmni padma crumb.

Yes, I've heard that scraping and smoking the insides of banana peels does odd things to the psyche. You're best off not perusing this forum in an altered state.

I listened to the Big Show yesterday from 2-4 (Kirk Minihane was in for Ordway, which was like waking up and finding out school's been cancelled because of snow) and when they announced that DeOssie was coming on at 4, it was time for music.

I can't believe this thread still has legs. Please mods....put this thread out of its misery

I can't believe this thread still has legs. Please mods....put this thread out of its misery

You realize that you now have the option to ignore threads, right?

I can't believe those still pissing and moaning about it still have nothing better to do...

This thread is going to make Adam Seward jealous.

Attachments

• 2b-adam.jpg
    2b-adam.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 319
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes