PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha! You KNOW that someone's going to blow a gasket over this thread being bumped again! LOL! :D

you forgot about the handy Ignore Thread feature - they don't see it

Had to change the station when I heard DeOssie talking post game today

you forgot about the handy Ignore Thread feature - they don't see it

Had to change the station when I heard DeOssie talking post game today

I'm sure some have ignored it, but I'm willing to bet that at least a few who hate this thread can't resist coming in to tell us that we're wasting Ian's bandwidth by posting in it. The irony.

Thanks for the absolutely useless bump. :rocker:

I'm sure some have ignored it, but I'm willing to bet that at least a few who hate this thread can't resist coming in to tell us that we're wasting Ian's bandwidth by posting in it. The irony.
right on cue kontra comes in and bumps the thread. lmao to funny. he just cant help himself. :D he doesn't like the thread so what does he do instead of just going to another thread like a normal person or god forbid using the thread ignore feature? hes got to let us know about it like hes done about 5 times already. like we give a crap what he thinks.

Last edited:
I'll use this opportunity to note what a great job Christian Fauria is doing in place of DeOssie. He really is the better choice for "Fifth Quarter" and other channel 4 Pats coverage.

I'll use this opportunity to note what a great job Christian Fauria is doing in place of DeOssie. He really is the better choice for "Fifth Quarter" and other channel 4 Pats coverage.
hes excellent. all we need now is for bob lobel to come back.

this thread is something we should all be proud of.:rocker:

Last edited:
Figured even if this got asked months ago I would answer this question....

From what album is that?

"When The Tigers Broke Free" which was originally featured on the film adaptation of "The Wall" released as a single and was to be included on the the album "Spare Bricks." But then suddenly due to the Falklands War then Roger Waters developed "The Final Cut" album as his response to the situation and his thoughts about people in power such as Thatcher and Regan.

In 2004 for some odd reason it was inserted into a remastered reissue of "The Final Cut" album between the tracks "One Of The Few" and "The Hero's Return." The recent 2011 "Why Pink Floyd?" remastered reissue also has this as well. "Echoes: The Best Of Pink Floyd" also has the song on disc 2 but I say get the 2011 "The Final Cut" reissue since its the best sounding version you'll find on CD (or digital download). Not to mention "The Final Cut" at least in my opinion is one of Roger Waters best works since honestly its really a Roger Waters solo album but released under the Pink Floyd name due to David Gilmour insisting on it despite Roger wanting to release it under his own name.

Odd note about "The Final Cut" album is for whatever reason we still have not gotten a digital release of "The Hero's Return (Part 2)" or the hysterically badly censored "Not Now John."

"When The Tigers Broke Free" which was originally featured on the film adaptation of "The Wall" released as a single and was to be included on the the album "Spare Bricks." But then suddenly due to the Falklands War then Roger Waters developed "The Final Cut" album as his response to the situation and his thoughts about people in power such as Thatcher and Regan.

In 2004 for some odd reason it was inserted into a remastered reissue of "The Final Cut" album between the tracks "One Of The Few" and "The Hero's Return." The recent 2011 "Why Pink Floyd?" remastered reissue also has this as well. "Echoes: The Best Of Pink Floyd" also has the song on disc 2 but I say get the 2011 "The Final Cut" reissue since its the best sounding version you'll find on CD (or digital download). Not to mention "The Final Cut" at least in my opinion is one of Roger Waters best works since honestly its really a Roger Waters solo album but released under the Pink Floyd name due to David Gilmour insisting on it despite Roger wanting to release it under his own name.

Odd note about "The Final Cut" album is for whatever reason we still have not gotten a digital release of "The Hero's Return (Part 2)" or the hysterically badly censored "Not Now John."

we dont need no steve deossie. we dont need no red faced slob. all in all hes just another back stabbing dog.

Thanks; I can recall the scene in the film from which the song came.

And "Not Now John" is in my pantheon of favorite Floyd singles.

Why does the youtube user that posted this video require a password to see it? If it were more accessible, maybe more people would be able to see what he said and there would be more people complaining to the local media.

If I didn't already know the original lyrics, this version wouldn't really be that bad.

lmao its time for this to return to the top.:rocker:

Ah The Final Cut. There are few albums that I find as brilliant, yet at the same time, flawed. But I digress. I sure hope that DeOssie is sticking by his team right now. You know, the team from the city that he calls "home" :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Ah The Final Cut. There are few albums that I find as brilliant, yet at the same time, flawed. But I digress. I sure hope that DeOssie is sticking by his team right now. You know, the team from the city that he calls "home" :rolleyes:.
"Start spreadin' the news,...".Oh, hold on that's NY, not some burg in Jersey...

DeOssie is probably cuddled up to Sheli right now giving him a "deep tissue massage". Singing "Hush little baby, don't say a word".

BigBlew, meet the Burgandy Baluga once again, for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back