PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outrageous, outright lie by Shaughnessy in the Globe morning about this matter.

Outrageous, outright lie by Shaughnessy in the Globe morning about this matter.

Specifics?

Watching Comcast CSNNE Pats coverage last night around 7:30 and they announced the Pink Beluga was coming on next.
Immediately switched channels for the night.

Specifics?

Watching Comcast CSNNE Pats coverage last night around 7:30 and they announced the Pink Beluga was coming on next.
Immediately switched channels for the night.
He wrote, "Channei 4...deemed...DeOssie unfit...because he attended a NYG pep rally..."

He wrote, "Channei 4...deemed...DeOssie unfit...because he attended a NYG pep rally..."

Here is, word for word, what Boston's own "Napolean Dynamite look-alike/sound alike contest winner" wrote this morning:

"Speaking of the Patriots and the media, has any local outlet fallen faster than the once-great Channel 4, which recently deemed Steve DeOssie unfit for “Sports Final” and “Fifth Quarter” because he attended a New York Giants pep rally before February’s Super Bowl in Indianapolis? DeOssie’s son, Zak, plays for the Giants. “All Access” Channel 4 is a pom-pom-waving disgrace."

How did that incompetent doofus ever get a job as a journalist? He claims all DeOssie did was "attend" the pep rally.

Nice reporting, Skippy.

Last edited:
Here is, word for word, what Boston's own "Napolean Dynamite look-alike/sound alike contest winner" wrote this morning:

"Speaking of the Patriots and the media, has any local outlet fallen faster than the once-great Channel 4, which recently deemed Steve DeOssie unfit for “Sports Final” and “Fifth Quarter” because he attended a New York Giants pep rally before February’s Super Bowl in Indianapolis? DeOssie’s son, Zak, plays for the Giants. “All Access” Channel 4 is a pom-pom-waving disgrace."

Well, CHB is an authority on being a disgrace...

How did that incompetent doofus ever get a job as a journalist? He claims all DeOssie did was "attend" the pep rally.

Nice reporting, Skippy.

I'm know the answer, but don't the people who make this incorrect and superficial assumption ever wonder why no one had a problem with SD rooting for the Giants in 2007? Maybe he did something a little different this time?

I'm know the answer, but don't the people who make this incorrect and superficial assumption ever wonder why no one had a problem with SD rooting for the Giants in 2007? Maybe he did something a little different this time?

Exactly.

To a lazy buffoon like Shaughnessy, it's just details.

Shaughnessy is the poster boy for the "Dumbing Down of Society".

Last edited:
Exactly.

To a lazy buffoon like Shaughnessy, it's just details.

Shaughnessy is the poster boy for the "Dumbing Down of Society".

Shaughnessy knows the deal, he's trying to spin it to the fans that don't know what the story really is. He's part of the good ol' boy club, anyway. Whatever. Do we really think Shaughnessy is relevant anymore?

Shaughnessy knows the deal, he's trying to spin it to the fans that don't know what the story really is. He's part of the good ol' boy club, anyway. Whatever. Do we really think Shaughnessy is relevant anymore?

To us, he isn't.

But to half a million uninformed people, he is. And they are the suckers who continue to listen to WEEI and watch Comcast, giving DeOssie a paycheck from the very folks he denigrates.

- Staff list - The Boston Globe
i sent shaughnessy a email and let him know what i thought about his writing. im so sick of these guys spinning this story. flood this jerks inbox.

Last edited:
So there I was, getting ready to listen to Big Vince and The Genius on WEEI's archives, and lo and behold who do I hear. Steve DeAsso. Are they kidding?!?

I've never written a radio station in my life, but I will definitely voice my displeasure to WEEI. Not that they really give a crap, but it will help me feel better.

If I have to lose the interviews with Belichick, Brady and Vince, or anyone else for that matter, then I'm willing to do it. As far as I see it, WEEI is laughing at me and every other Pats fan.

So there I was, getting ready to listen to Big Vince and The Genius on WEEI's archives, and lo and behold who do I hear. Steve DeAsso. Are they kidding?!?

I've never written a radio station in my life, but I will definitely voice my displeasure to WEEI. Not that they really give a crap, but it will help me feel better.

If I have to lose the interviews with Belichick, Brady and Vince, or anyone else for that matter, then I'm willing to do it. As far as I see it, WEEI is laughing at me and every other Pats fan.
:americaflag::ditto::ditto::ditto:

Yes. Yes they are.

gotta love EEI...this afternoon...let me paraphrase the entire Big Show as stated by the Big Ho....

Red Sox Red Sox Red Sox...bring back my Coner!!! Bobby V is no good...Red Sox Red Sox Red Sox!!! Coney is my best friend!!I love Ter!! God Bless My Terry Franconer!! Schills hates Bobby V!! Bring back Ter!!! Remember when Ter farted and we all laughed and had such a great time???They can do it, they can bring back my TER!!!!..

nothing about the Pats...the Tuesday after an opening away game victory...nothing...just all Coney talk and Coner innuendo...unending...day after freakin' day...the tubby little bowling bowl with the dead squirrel sewed into his scalp and dyed with henna just won't (Please be quiet - edited) about his "Coney!!!"....

Last edited:
gotta love EEI...this afternoon...let me paraphrase the entire Big Show as stated by the Big Ho....

Red Sox Red Sox Red Sox...bring back my Coner!!! Bobby V is no good...Red Sox Red Sox Red Sox!!! Coney is my best friend!!I love Ter!! God Bless My Terry Franconer!! Schills hates Bobby V!! Bring back Ter!!! Remember when Ter farted and we all laughed and had such a great time???They can do it, they can bring back my TER!!!!..

nothing about the Pats...the Tuesday after an opening away game victory...nothing...just all Coney talk and Coner innuendo...unending...day after freakin' day...the tubby little bowling bowl with the dead squirrel sewed into his scalp and dyed with henna just won't (Please be quiet - edited) about his "Coney!!!"....
Typical eei red sux red sux and did i mention red sux. But WTF is a 'Coney' :confused:

sorry...let me flesh it out for you, acting class style...you take thumb and forefinger and squeeze your nose shut...and then you skrunch up your shoulders and furrow your brow....proceed to babbling like a little baby... "Coner!!!...me want Coney...waah waah...Ter dada...*wheef*...*sniffle*...*grack*...I really have no idea how Ordway ever produced offspring...I thought two people of the same sex could never do that...maybe his wife is sportin' a pair of balldoonies.....

But....but....but....how am I supposed to know what i think if I don't listen to EEI or watch DeOssie or read Shaughnessy?

Ha ha! You KNOW that someone's going to blow a gasket over this thread being bumped again! LOL! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back