PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers +4.5 at Chiefs -who you like? Bye-week implications?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who you like (straight up)?

• Squeelers

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Chefs

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Tie game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chef’s, the Steelers are a train wreck right now. I don’t believe Roethlisberger’s poor play is an anamoly, I think he checked out mentally when he talked about retiring after the Patriots beat them in the AFCCG last season.

Chef’s, the Steelers are a train wreck right now. I don’t believe Roethlisberger’s poor play is an anamoly, I think he checked out mentally when he talked about retiring after the Patriots beat them in the AFCCG last season.

This
Leveon Bell missing the entire training camp
Antonio Brown trying to outprimadonna Odell Beckham Jr

And of course, all of this in full display due to Mike Tomlins ineptitude to control his locker room.

Stealers will bounce back and have a solid game. It still won't be enough to beat the Chefs.

Steelers tend to beat good teams and lose to mediocer to bad ones.

My head says Chiefs will get the W! However Pittsburgh typically owns KC kind of like we own them!

If the chiefs can prevent the run and stop bell they will easily win. If Bell can get going it will be a hard game, as we all know Bell on his day is very good.

KC is not overrated. I do not care for them but they are good. (I almost clicked the disagree button. I have not done that in years.)

Nothing wrong with disagreement as long as people can keep it civil. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I stand by my assessment. The media talks about them like they are a juggernaut. I think they are an average team.

Nothing wrong with disagreement as long as people can keep it civil. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I stand by my assessment. The media talks about them like they are a juggernaut. I think they are an average team.
True but the Disagree button is annoying.

76% of poll takers were wrong.

Great googly moogly!

We picked a good year to be terrible on defense. Really starting to shape up a lot like 2011 with all the parity in the league

the chiefs are frauds.........between reid and smith, what can you say? they will screw the pooch

As bad as Ben and the Steelers have looked, I have to go with the Queefs. Especially at home. It may even be a blowout.
And this is why I don't bet on football games. Between that and the Giants beating Denver on Denver, I would have gotten my clock cleaned this weekend if I had bet, ahem, a couple of thousand on each of those games.

the chiefs are frauds.........between reid and smith, what can you say? they will screw the pooch
Their biggest weakness is their inability to stop the run. I thought that the Pats let them off the hook by somewhat minimizing the ground game in Week 1 except at the goal line. If the Queefs don't get that issue solved, they're going nowhere in the postseason.

I don't trust the Steelers to get the job done, but I'd love it if they did. Since last year, Roethlisberger is generally terrible on the road, and Arrowhead is a tough place to play. That said, I expect the Chiefs to come down to earth at some point.

If I HAD to predict, I'm saying Chiefs 30 - Steelers 17...but I want to be very wrong.

I kinda hedged my bets by saying the Chiefs will come down to earth, but I predicted a solid win nonetheless. And that's why I'm somewhere near #45,382 in alamo's rankings.

There were 9 "Agrees" too. Heh...

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back