PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF - Bolts vs Stillers

Right, I guess it's natural for a fan to focus on refs and bad calls. But coaches? Not so much, the missed wide open dude in the end-zone, not stopping the Chargers on offense at all in the 2nd half or the last drive. Then being offsides not once, not twice but three freaking times in a row on a FIELD GOAL??? Sorry Mikey that should be your focus!

almost puked listening to the post game on NFLN..."coach Tomlin showed great intelligence in the post game presser by NOT addressing the bad calls. He's a tremendous head coach and one of the smartest in the league..."

Tomlin and "smart" illustrates a CLASSIC OXYMORON. This bigmouth, in game tripping , sleazy PINHEAD has been shooting off his big mouth about bad calls his entire rotten career. NOW, because he finally bit his tongue, NOW he's a genius. Yeah, OK NFLN morons. I'll tune in a few days from now so you clowns can tell me what he had for freakin' dinner. Azzhats.

The Patriots, Texans and Chiefs have pretty much sewn up at least a playoff berth at this point. The rest, vying for 3 spots, are:

Steelers: 7-4-1
- Remaining games: @Oak, NE, @N.O., Cin

Ravens: 7-5
- Remaining games: @K.C., T.B. LAC., Cle

Chargers: 9-3
- Remaining games: Cin, @K.C., Bal, Den

Colts: 6-6
- Remaining games: @Hou, Dal, NYG, @Ten

Titans: 6-6
- Remaining games: Jax, @NYG, Was, Ind

Dolphins: 6-6
- Remaining games: NE, @Min, Jax, @Buf

Broncos: 6-6
- Remaining games: @SF, Cle, @Oak, LAC

So, while the Steelers still have the edge, that tie game and tonight's loss have combined to make them vulnerable.

Steelers fans don’t look forward to playing at the Raiders. On their boards many pencil that game in as a loss based on past history losing to bad Raiders teams.

Right, I guess it's natural for a fan to focus on refs and bad calls. But coaches? Not so much, the missed wide open dude in the end-zone, not stopping the Chargers on offense at all in the 2nd half or the last drive. Then being offsides not once, not twice but three freaking times in a row on a FIELD GOAL??? Sorry Mikey that should be your focus!
Don’t forget the Chargers’ first score and not playing through to the whistle. Bad missed call? Sure. But that score was also on coaching.

almost puked listening to the post game on NFLN..."coach Tomlin showed great intelligence in the post game presser by NOT addressing the bad calls. He's a tremendous head coach and one of the smartest in the league..."

Tomlin and "smart" illustrates a CLASSIC OXYMORON. This bigmouth, in game tripping , sleazy PINHEAD has been shooting off his big mouth about bad calls his entire rotten career. NOW, because he finally bit his tongue, NOW he's a genius. Yeah, OK NFLN morons. I'll tune in a few days from now so you clowns can tell me what he had for freakin' dinner. Azzhats.

Correctamundo.. he's anything but smart, and at this point he's just an old dog repeating the same trick. He doesn't self-scout (and evolve), doesn't preach mental toughness or playing mistake-free football. These are the same old Steelers that I've been watching these past few years. They're just going to lose to us again and then wonder what they did to deserve such an awful fate. God forbid he or they think "Perhaps it's us, not them."

Look, there's been thousands of utter morons associated in some capacity within the NFL. That doesn't bother me at all. There's morons everywhere...but more on that later. What galls me to no end is the DELIBERATE spin that these sports megaliths vomit out on the airwaves every single day. It's not even thinly veiled, it's blatant and it's an insult to every New Englander with any sense of fairness or objectivity.The buck stops at 345 Park Avenue, NYC.

I would volunteer time out of my day to man a microphone on an independent station with other like minded individuals and rip the lid off this disgusting obscenity being run by the NFL. Wish some wealthy person would step up and back a pilot.

so pats can now lose to the steelers and still bet a bye..IF hou loses 1 more..assuming they win the other 3 obviously

Who jumped offsides three times on a field goal when they miss it? Jeeze

He’s a drooling imbecile. I was hoping for spittle in the beard again

I guess steelers fans will conveniently forget that the refs and a few bogus calls were a huge part of their win in Jacksonville.

Last edited:
so pats can now lose to the steelers and still bet a bye..IF hou loses 1 more..assuming they win the other 3 obviously

Houston losing has become the most difficult part of any Pats/bye scenario. It seems more likely than not that they will run the table. The Colts don’t inspire any confidence even in a divisional game and the Eagles are more often bad than they are good.

Pats need to win out to get a bye

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back