PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF - Bolts vs Stillers

****ing clowns trying for a 53 yarder in that stadium on 4th and 1.

Was hoping for a good, close game. Seems like the Chargers didn’t bother to show up

The Chargers aren’t the worst franchise in professional sports, but they might be the most perennially disappointing. No one chokes, disappoints, wastes talent, and invents ways to lose like this team, and it’s been that way forever.

This game is over already.

Was hoping for a good, close game. Seems like the Chargers didn’t bother to show up

They just left Brown in single coverage.. it's the old Seattle defense. Dumbasses. We won't do that.

The Chargers aren’t the worst franchise in professional sports, but they might be the most perennially disappointing. No one chokes, disappoints, wastes talent, and invents ways to lose like this team, and it’s been that way forever.

Ha! Try being a blues hockey fan. We were projected to compete this season. Little did I know they meant compete for the #1 overall pick in the draft.

Ha! Try being a blues hockey fan. We were projected to compete this season. Little did I know they meant compete for the #1 overall pick in the draft.

I’ll just limit it to the NFL then.

They just left Brown in single coverage.. it's the old Seattle defense. Dumbasses. We won't do that.

Pats D has gotten shredded by much worse offenses than Pittaburgh’s. Brown might not kill them but Smith-Schuster or Conner could

Can't think of a worse team to look for a help than SD

Pats D has gotten shredded by much worse offenses than Pittaburgh’s. Brown might not kill them but Smith-Schuster or Conner could

Conner is a JAG. Imo

Last edited:
Too bad the Pats couldn't stick it to the Steelers and got Harrison a ring...

Are you sure you aren't anti-Patriots? I can see being critical but you never have anything positive to say. Ever.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back